Anybody Else Getting PUMPED.....

rdalert447

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl, you ever sit in the backyard of Saratoga with a cooler full of ice cold beers? Or in the Turfside Terrace at Pimlico on Preakness Day when Curlin runs down Street Sense? Or in Belmont’s backyard as the crowd goes dead silent when Birdstone or Sarava shock the world? Picking winners ain’t everything....

no

Have spent quality time at ARLINGTON PARK, beautiful facility, shit product.

Beautiful facility is probably half the battle. Shit product gets old fast, but you can still have a highly enjoyable, and cheap gambling day at a place like that. That’s all I’m interested in these days.

arlington isn't cheap vs other tracks

$10/each just for general admission... can go to a mlb game almost anywhere for less than that

They switched in 2009.....left in July 2011

2010 was great action there, and many times like the wild wild west.

They still had a buyin limit didn't they?

I remember hearing stories where you had to keep shoving $100 (or something ridiculous like that) to get a stack to play higher level cash games in Florida.

That could have been before 2009 though.

They still had a buyin limit didn't they?

I remember hearing stories where you had to keep shoving $100 (or something ridiculous like that) to get a stack to play higher level cash games in Florida.

That could have been before 2009 though.

Prior to 2009, it was just an allinfest with the $100 buy-in restriction until the stacks grew larger.

What's the WPS and exacta takeout at Saratoga?

How about Santa Anita? What about Keeneland?

Tampa is higher than all of them.

That's what recall.

Recall seeing a list of the various takeouts around the country, and Tampa was horrible(if not the worst), on some type of wagers, be it exotics or W-P-S

Has to be a source somewhere on the internet providing the W-P-S takeouts at all the tracks????

I hit my first big ticket, which was over 1k, at Tampa. It was around 1997.

I bet the late pick 4 and pick 3. The first race I didn’t have the horse and I either ripped or crumpled the ticket. The next race I caught a 20-0, then 6-1, then I had 4 horses in the last leg. A 9-2 comes in. I won over 3k. I think I was the only one who had a winning pick 3 ticket.

To top it off the pick 4 paid $750 for 3/4. I was able to retrieve my ticket. I was nervous because an old man would take people’s tickets off the table and run them through the kiosk.

My biggest hit there was maybe 5 years ago. It was a pick 5 for about 8k. I had two tickets and they combined for 8k. The heavy chalk lost in the first leg. I remember spending only about $20 for both tickets total.

Richard Grundar time. His calls are bad sometimes, but I don’t mind them.

But claims to have a Brisnet takeout chart on his wall.

LMAO.

What a dumbfuck.

Yer pretty limited kid if you can't figure that out.

Track takeouts are very good information, referenced often.

Nice cherry pickin too. As I said Tampa Bay Downs has some. of the best takeout #'s available. Not all of the best.

Good effort tho babe.

i think your timeline is messed up

it was $2 max bet until july 2007, then it was still $100 max buyin until july 2010

Ok, could be right, knew it was 2009 or 2010 the $100 max buyin was lifted.

When that $2 max was lifted in july 2007...…..the first 6-12 months were really good for no limit, even with the mere $100 buyin.