Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019

Machiavelli

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fun fact, i used to work at kohl's headquarters

my job was handling the accounting for ads... when kohls puts a picture of nike shoes and a logo, nike pays a % of the ad costs for that portion of that page, what a fucking nightmare that was calculating that nonsense  :laugh

You know what's funny? I am not a fan of accounting EXCEPT for THAT shit. Being petty with calculating those percentages and measuring shit? That's the only aspect of accounting I actually enjoy. #CostAccounting

fun fact, i used to work at kohl's headquarters

my job was handling the accounting for ads... when kohls puts a picture of nike shoes and a logo, nike pays a % of the ad costs for that portion of that page, what a fucking nightmare that was calculating that nonsense  :laugh

Does that only apply to the big co's?(nike, levi's, etc) or does it apply to everything, like underwear, such as hanes?

Does that only apply to the big co's?(nike, levi's, etc) or does it apply to everything, like underwear, such as hanes?

everything

but if you look at today's kohls ad, for the sake of simplicity, and because they used to argue back and forth over whether certain parts of the page were worth more (like the bottom right of odd # pages) you'll see entire pages for under armour/levis

Son is getting a brand new gaming PC, desktop.

Powerful setup, from Best buy for $899, normally $1250

That’s nice of Tyrone to get that for him!

What are you getting him? A handful of buy one get one free hot dog coupons and a “that’s what they call music now 2017” CD from the Flying J “gift shop”?

:laugh