FairWarning

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have connectivity to the router.

You need to login to the router to troubleshoot it further.

You need to do this...

If you can ping the gateway but not the 8.8.8.8 IP address from your computer, login to your router and find the Diagnostics section (or something like that) that allows you to ping from the router. Repeat the process above - pinging the gateway on the router for the WAN address and 8.8.8.8 (Google DNS server).

Report back.

Usually you'd just open a browser on your computer and enter the router IP address (10.10.10.254). You'll need to know the username and password to login though.

You have connectivity to the router.

You need to login to the router to troubleshoot it further.

You need to do this...

Usually you'd just open a browser on your computer and enter the router IP address (10.10.10.254). You'll need to know the username and password to login though.

I have an almond 90c0 router, with an account. Is that different from the login?

On the login the username must be a default root, won’t let me change it. Will I have to reset the router?

10-D6618-F-C516-44-E5-9498-56-C19-F22-F7

1-C3-DEA18-7646-4254-AA2-C-4-A6492205438

1-E260461-8455-44-D3-B6-DE-C325-ACFF159-

I have an almond 90c0 router, with an account. Is that different from the login?

On the login the username must be a default root, won’t let me change it. Will I have to reset the router?

10-D6618-F-C516-44-E5-9498-56-C19-F22-F7

1-C3-DEA18-7646-4254-AA2-C-4-A6492205438

1-E260461-8455-44-D3-B6-DE-C325-ACFF159-

Is there a way to ping something through the LCD screen?

You might be able to change the password for web admin access in the Status section of the LCD panel.

On the router, see if there's a mode you can change between router and access point or something like that. Your router isn't translating addresses like a router right now. It's probably set to access point mode since there's a square on the front page for it. You wouldn't be able to connect to the Internet from your computer if that's the case.

If it's set to access point, change it to router. Or see if there are some settings for network address translation (NAT) somewhere. If you find any NAT settings, take a picture of them and post them.