7pt + bowl game under dog system

Colonel Lingus

Yeah personal/health issues in 17 and 18 didn't even bet or track them

In 2016 i bet about 18 games on the opener and two moved to 7 later

This year i bet 16 games the day after opener and suspect a few more will come

I also put put about 15% of the bet on each money line In 2017. about 6 outright came in with a couple +600's

Can I buy them online myself with schwab? I thought broker firms was a thing of the past....why not use RobinHood?

Yes thru schwab

Brokers like robin hood make their money thru what is called "order flow" - they get a commision for routing your trade to a certain market maker that can result in a poor fill. Avoid if u doing serious trading

• 2 weeks later...

I play in a bowl point spread pool veery year and 2 out of the previous 3 years i have won the pool by just taking every underdog..... I just tell the guy running the pool to give me every underdog..... Last year i think the 1st 7 games i either lost every game or possibly won 1 and figured i was out of it. 3 weeks later i get an email and i won the damn pool before the championship game!   

Uncle Tedddy please get it through your head that underdogs are great bets...........Guys like uncle tedddy are building Las Vegas