• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

i admit a lot of these issues were my fault because i don't go to my mail box

haven't been to the thing in 2 months

my new bitpay card was in there and also my bank sent me a new debit card and said the one i had was going to be deactivated soon

glad i caught that one

I still haven't figure out how you get the bitcoin in your wallet transferred to the cash app then transferred to your bank account.

Glad I got the bitpay problems figured out.

go to the little squilly line at the bottom

It opens a new tab

In that tab, click BITCOIN

Then SELL

It's fairly self explanatory after that to go cash to bank

Somebody explain this app. How do you load the app to buy BC? I’m trying to figure out a way to not use my bank account anymore for obvious gambling transactions. When i buy bitcoin its ACH thru my bank account. And when i gamble legally its ACH thru my bank account. Does this app solve that problem? If so how?

And what is the exact name of the app?

Somebody explain this app. How do you load the app to buy BC? I’m trying to figure out a way to not use my bank account anymore for obvious gambling transactions. When i buy bitcoin its ACH thru my bank account. And when i gamble legally its ACH thru my bank account. Does this app solve that problem? If so how?

And what is the exact name of the app?

It's called Cash App.  You link a debit card from your bank account and it appears as a debit card purchase.  It doesn't show that you're buying BTC.

It's called Cash App.  You link a debit card from your bank account and it appears as a debit card purchase.  It doesn't show that you're buying BTC.

Yeah I just dowloaded the app and entered all my info. Waiting for verification. What does the transaction show as on your bank account? Cash app? And what are the fees fo buy and sell BC? 

Lol retards like Barry that are just downloading the cash app now bwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Any human being with half of a working brain has been using cash app for months now. Jesus you guys are late to the fucking party

Cash App, without question, is the best app in the App Store period. I got the cash app debit card to so I don’t even have to transfer the funds to my bank (not that it really matters since the fees are so small, but still). It’s essentially become another bank account that also has bitcoin, stocks, etc etc. truly amazing app and it’s owned by Square which makes it truly legit

Yeah I just dowloaded the app and entered all my info. Waiting for verification. What does the transaction show as on your bank account? Cash app? And what are the fees fo buy and sell BC? 

I think the fee is 1.75% to buy and sell.  Debit card purchases show as Debit Card CASH APP*then your name and some numbers.

I just had one on New Year's Day

++++ = My real name

%%%% = last four of the bank card associated with the cash app transaction

Pending Pre-Authorization Debit At Cash App*++++++++++*, 8774174551, Ca On 010120 From Card#: XXXXXXXXXXXX%%%%