bitcoin cash app

sleepy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just withdrew $250 in winnings to blockchain, which was immediately sent to cash app, which was immediately sold and now ready to use on my cash card, which I’m about to use to buy lunch at Chick-Fil-A

Not one (1) cent in fees. You people are the least tech forward people in America. It’s astonishing, really.

So Square does that all for free. Right?

You're a complete retard if you think that you're not getting charged fees.

After publication of this article, a Square spokesperson confirmed that Cash App is rolling out a new fee structure for bitcoin trades. Previously, fees were included in the spread (or the markup on the market price). Now Square says it has broken fees out of the spread for the sake of user transparency.

https://www.coindesk.com/squares-cash-app-now-charging-fees-for-bitcoin-purchases

And there have always been fees.

I’m not hank, I don’t know who that is

And you people are fucking retards. 3rd graders are more tech forward than you freaks. It’s honestly sad how stupid some of you are. I’ve only been a member of this forum for a day and a half and I’ve seen some of the dumbest statements I’ve ever seen made by anyone

You're an Apple queer. LOL @ being "tech forward".

It's okay to admit that you can't figure out how to use an exchange. It's above the heads of the vast majority of Apple fanbois.

Heard about this app a while back.  So it basically converts btc to usd?  Example you send btc from whatever wallet you have or say you have btc in coinbase and send it here...  Then you convert the btc to usd and then what can you do with it?  Send it to your bank ach?  But also you can send usd to other people?  Or you can't do that?

Heard about this app a while back. So it basically converts btc to usd? Example you send btc from whatever wallet you have or say you have btc in coinbase and send it here... Then you convert the btc to usd and then what can you do with it? Send it to your bank ach? But also you can send usd to other people? Or you can't do that?

You can do those things. They also send you a debit card so you can leave the money in your account and use the card as well.

OK I’m up and rolling on this app. What is deposit and withdraw? What do I hit to buy BC? And then how do I send it? And then how do I send it back to the app? And then how do I sell it and get the money back to my bank account? AJT?

Go to the 4th icon on the bottom that looks like a line chart. You buy BTC there and then it appears under the 1st icon (My Cash).

Then you use Withdraw Bitcoin and put the address you are sending to. To receive bitcoin, you use Deposit Bitcoin to get your address.