WW3

KingKolzig

The media trying hard to downplay iran firing missiles at us, "oh gee, looks like they didn't do much damage", "perhaps this is just a show of force by the iranians, maybe we can refrain from responding"?

i dont know what trump will do, but keep in mind he is guided by the hand of God, his destiny is to eliminate evil from the world!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White house correspondent guy on CBS news station expects disproportionate response by us.

President Trump could wipe out their entire ability to launch attacks again.

Honestly, we cant do any such thing, Iran is too big and has too many targets, we'd run out of cruise missiles, we can however destroy their navy, air force, refineries, etc. Things like that.

Mike, like your updates, keep us updated throughout the evening.............you're better than any news channel .

Thx

You're welcome, my general impression is that the media is very upset by this, but they're not angry that iran attacked us, they're upset because of what Trump might do. I've even broken my rules and switched on CNN for awhile.

IMO Trump needs to respond heavily. But i dont think he needs to go on TV,