JEOPARDY GOAT starts tonight, Books claim winner leaked.

IAG

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were no daily doubles and they played 100 matches, i think the following would happen

James wins 80%

KJ wins 20%

3rd guy wins 0%

Daily doubles are such a game changer. 

You think?  Aggressive DDs were where JH killed it during his run. i think I saw on news that KJ was employing same strategy more than usual, but unconfirmed.    But you are right...those can be the make it or break it.   

RIP Brad. #neveracontender

You think?  Aggressive DDs were where JH killed it during his run. i think I saw on news that KJ was employing same strategy more than usual, but unconfirmed.    But you are right...those can be the make it or break it.   

RIP Brad. #neveracontender

If there were no buzzing in timing strategy and just answering questions, I think James and KJ would be equal.  But i think James has the timing down pat.  The only way to beat him is by getting the DD's, which is what KJ did in the 1st match

Good point. Lol at the books who only offer these props for $100, not like they are getting exposed bad.

Todd Furman said 5Dimes had a $500 limit and there was a player who hit it over and over and over, said 5Dimes called around to other books who claimed the same guy had hit them for the max also, so they all agreed to take the prop down.

Todd said that he knows who is accused of leaking the info and that it’s 100% false....

Todd Furman said 5Dimes had a $500 limit and there was a player who hit it over and over and over, said 5Dimes called around to other books who claimed the same guy had hit them for the max also, so they all agreed to take the prop down.

Todd said that he knows who is accused of leaking the info and that it’s 100% false....

Do you mean info on who is accused is false, or their info is false? 

I heard that also, hard to believe they offered $500 on a prop that was taped.