JEOPARDY GOAT starts tonight, Books claim winner leaked.

IAG

I may have to take issue with Rich.  I sadly think Ken Jennings is vastly superior to James.  He answered far more questions in the two episodes I’ve seen anyway. 

Also – is it just me, or are most of these questions much more difficult than the regular shows?  I did get the Bitcoin question. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to take issue with Rich.  I sadly think Ken Jennings is vastly superior to James.  He answered far more questions in the two episodes I’ve seen anyway. 

Also – is it just me, or are most of these questions much more difficult than the regular shows?  I did get the Bitcoin question. :)

Yes they are harder, I was screaming garnet at James the other night then he answered diamond and that sunk any chance he had. I would've set the line like this at the start.

James -120

Ken    +120

Brad   +600

I thought James would dominate but Ken has answered more.

Yes they are harder, I was screaming garnet at James the other night then he answered diamond and that sunk any chance he had. I would've set the line like this at the start.

James -120

Ken    +120

Brad   +600

I was doing the same thing.   Diamond???! WTH?

James -120

Ken +120

Brad +600

I think I would lay -600 that brad doesnt win for the max!

I think I would lay -600 that brad doesnt win for the max!

That was at the start before any games were played, and there is zero chance that a +600 on a 3way line equates to -600 he wont win. I know you are smarter than this but now I have doubts. Dipshit.

As of now he would be off the board.

happy new year also

Todd Furman said 5Dimes had a $500 limit and there was a player who hit it over and over and over, said 5Dimes called around to other books who claimed the same guy had hit them for the max also, so they all agreed to take the prop down.

Todd said that he knows who is accused of leaking the info and that it’s 100% false....

why are books sharing personal info? That’s fucked up. Your bets are personal

why are books sharing personal info? That’s fucked up. Your bets are personal

I thought that was a fairly common practice...always assumed it was anyway.  I suppose it’s comparable to creditors sharing information on a CBR.  Not the best analogy, but nothing like HIPPA in offshore I guess.

Its listed in my DirecTV guide that it's on today, tomorrow and thursday.

Not sure if that means anything.

I guess that’s to avoid spoilers.

I would agree.  I wouldn’t think it would go that long...only way would happen is if poor Brad gets a game. 

what was the bitcoin answer?

I was definitely wrong in my odds.  KJ is every bit the player Holzhauer is.  It really all just comes to the daily doubles which KJ got the majority of.  

That's why I made the odds I did. Similar Trivia Power Ratings, in my opinion. But I gave Ken an edge over James.

They are both Trivia Masters, and the Daily Double Bully Blitz (my term) won't work on someone like Ken Jennings. He doesn't rattle. Especially when they fell his way.