Massive celeb nude photo leak - (Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande) WARNING Justin Verlander Ass

Chickadee

What the hell? I missed the pictures again? Where can one find them?

Prickly probably right about the lawsuits thing, though.

Jennifer Lawrence's lawyer was threatening lawsuits and I'm sure a few other of the celebs would hop on board. In any event you can pretty easily still find them on reddit or 4chan if you're interested. Not that lawsuits againsts individuals would likely happen since the I expect the major litigants would be the hacker and the websites for hosting the content but not worth the worry of keeping it up there for me at least.

There's also the fact that because it ended up being icloud hacked and some of the photos had previously been deleted by the celebrities. It's impossible to date when the photos were taken without looking at the metadata but if some of it ends up being when they are below 16 (which might be the case with the selena gomez, ariana grande and other random celebs) then it's a whole other shitstorm.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

CNN) -- In a major breach of privacy, a hacker leaked a series of pictures allegedly showing Jennifer Lawrence and other female celebrities in the nude. Purported nude photographs of Lawrence, who won an Academy Award last year for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook," were splashed on various sites Sunday. They appeared on 4chan, Reddit, Twitter and Tumblr, among others.

Jennifer Lawrence's rise to fame

Scarlett Johansson on privacy and stardom

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton followed suit -- and posted what he said were naked photos of Lawrence and actress Victoria Justice.

He later took them down.

"Upon further reflection and just sitting with my actions, I don't feel comfortable even keeping the censored photos up. I am removing them," Hilton tweeted. "At work we often have to make quick decisions. I made a really bad one today."

The leaked photos sparked an online backlash, with some of the targeted celebrities decrying them as fake while others confirmed they're real.

Lawrence's publicist said the photos are a "flagrant violation of privacy."

"The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence," the publicist said in a statement.

Other celebrities targeted also spoke out.

"To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves," actress Mary E. Winstead wrote.

"Knowing those photos were deleted long ago, I can only imagine the creepy effort that went into this. Feeling for everyone who got hacked."

Mods should have left the pics up and this place would have exploded.

Maybe the guys across the river will post them in their $150 membership forum :smiley-laughing001:

No one with mod powers took them down, I don't think. Chickadee pulled them down.

I like how some of the celebs are saying the photos are fake.

Clearly they are real.

LOL No doubt they are real.