Potential Strong angle in early MLB

Teddy kgb

With this Huge scandal of stealing signs I gotta think MLB tells their umpires to be on high alert, which will limit teams trying it, also I don’t think they fvck with the baseball this year for fear of backlash of looking like they condone cheating.

With all that I think Unders will dominate early in the season until line makers catch up

They ain’t going to risk it dip shit, the word is out that if you’re caught the penalty is severe, in prior years it was a punch line at a cocktail party.....

It’s going to be policed this year, if it gets out that the MLB is not on the up and up then this sport will lose many fans and MLB can’t afford that

The 1898 Philadelphia Phillies were probably the first team to steal signs using an electronic device. Had a backup catcher sit in the centerfield stands with binoculars to steal the signs, then relay them via a wire hidden under loose dirt in the 3rd base coaches box.

Nothing really to be gleaned from this, just wanted to impress the forum with my knowledge of deadball era baseball.