I'm back

KingRevolver

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim drops thousands on banged-up french broads and gets nothing but a handshake. Anyone bury them? No.

Hilarious.

You are the biggest promoter of Slim's vacations posting his videos and pics. How would we know that he only got a handshake? What we know is you took a fat broad to KL and Singapore and did not get anything. Hope you got a "Thank You" though.

She’d have you by the balls if she played the great birthday scam on you.

Basically you tell someone who’s into you and you aren’t into them it’s your bday and they buy you stuff, then you cut them off. It worked several times for me in my younger years.

Didn’t know this was a thing.   Pretty harsh Camper. 

Hope things work out.

She’d have you by the balls if she played the great birthday scam on you.

Basically you tell someone who’s into you and you aren’t into them it’s your bday and they buy you stuff, then you cut them off. It worked several times for me in my younger years.

Your karmic debt is up there.

Rito buys a poverty Chrysler and posters kiss his ass. Slim drops thousands on banged-up french broads and gets nothing but a handshake. Anyone bury them? No.

Hilarious.

:scratch

You are the biggest promoter of Slim's vacations posting his videos and pics. How would we know that he only got a handshake? What we know is you took a fat broad to KL and Singapore and did not get anything. Hope you got a "Thank You" though.

Evade telling the truth here...... Kinger knows shit