I'm back

KingRevolver

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using Creatine. Any good?

Not at this point in your journey IMO. If I were in your shoes I would be working exclusively and intensely on expanding your cardio capability for 6 weeks in order to maximize workout intensity, frequency and duration. There is no sense loading and maintaining high creatine levels when your cardio pulmanary system can't keep up. You should be quite fit before you use. You are doing a fantastic job but we wanna maximize on a creatine cycle and not do harm. I gotta get you into the triphaseic lifts as well so you can really max out when you do use creatine.

I used creatine various times in my lifting, often as an aid to final step rehab or to even out and balance performance. It is important to know how much creatine your body makes on it's own before you start so you can calculate your doseages. You'll need a loading dose for 10 days and a maintenance dose. Also important to measure blood sugar because insulin spike is the key to creatine performance. Keeo a good low fat diet with a 1/1 ratio of carbs/protein and source complex carbs from natural sources.

Be super sure creatine is not a risk with anything else you take NSAIDs, pain medication, or whatever. I always do a liver/kidney cleanse before I cycle. I don't use any longer than 6 weeks and use high quality micronized powder. You will make quick and significant strength gains but will retain some water and it can give you stomach cramps. A few cycles and you can switch to liquid drops which don't require loading and cause water retention.

You should stop your use right now you are just gonna get softer littke development and no tone.

You want a hand I'm around.