SuperBowl square picking

IAG

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Board: https://www.runyourpool.com/public/nfl/squares/standings.cfm?league_id=127993&check=336E3FFFBBB71AF8AF5F5053D601EC4F&grid=1

Will enter Forum Names into selections once the #s are selected from the proper order as stated in original post. 

Sharp

Sounds like from what i have read i pick 1st? If so i will take the 1st square on board and then run my 10 squares diagonally across the board like so. So i should end up with the exact middle square on board....... Thank you sir and once i know who to send payment to i will make my payment.......

Sharp

Sounds like from what i have read i pick 1st? If so i will take the 1st square on board and then run my 10 squares diagonally across the board like so. So i should end up with the exact middle square on board....... Thank you sir and once i know who to send payment to i will make my payment.......

https://www.runyourpool.com/public/nfl/squares/standings.cfm?league_id=127993&check=336E3FFFBBB71AF8AF5F5053D601EC4F&grid=1

Is that what you wanted NothingBWs? 

Yes sir Sharp......... now all i need is who to send payment to.........Thank you sharp

Talked to KInger he said everyone on list is good for credit, so picking may commence in order of number of squares and then sign up order without regard to payment order.  

Talked to KInger he said everyone on list is good for credit, so picking may commence in order of number of squares and then sign up order without regard to payment order.  

I believe this would be the correct order (can confirm so that it's how u guys planned on doing it)

NBW 10
Tomorrow’s News 10
Iag 8
Fish 8
Brayden 6
Rich 4
Deemer 4
Fifty 4
Dingo 4
RDT 4
Joey 4
Kinger 4
WVU 4
FW 4
Housepicks 4
SportsJ. 4
DownS 4
TJD 2
Shaver 2
Mach 2
Monkey 2
TN #3 2
Teddy 1
Andy 1

I believe this would be the correct order (can confirm so that it's how u guys planned on doing it)

NBW 10
Tomorrow’s News 10
Iag 8
Fish 8
Brayden 6
Rich 4
Deemer 4
Fifty 4
Dingo 4
RDT 4
Joey 4
Kinger 4
WVU 4
FW 4
Housepicks 4
SportsJ. 4
DownS 4
TJD 2
Shaver 2
Mach 2
Monkey 2
TN #3 2
Teddy 1
Andy 1

Yeah,,,as long as sign up order in order,  should be fine.  Just need to remove TN #3 as those two squares are included in total of ten. 

I can double check signup order if you want, but will not be able to do until later. I know the top 5 are correct. 

Plenty of time to do this at least!    Thanks Sharpie.

Yeah,,,as long as sign up order in order,  should be fine.  Just need to remove TN #3 as those two squares are included in total of ten. 

I can double check signup order if you want, but will not be able to do until later. I know the top 5 are correct. 

Plenty of time to do this at least!    Thanks Sharpie.

Should be correct as to order of who posted first after the big #s atop. 

NBW 10
Tomorrow’s News 10
Iag 8
Fish 8
Brayden 6
Rich 4
Deemer 4
Fifty 4
Dingo 4
RDT 4
Joey 4
Kinger 4