Did you guys see this new transgender doll?

IAG

https://gritdaily.com/transgender-doll-with-penis-outrages-social-media-users/

“A children’s “transgender” doll with a penis sold in a Russian toy store, caused mixed reactions on social media after going viral.

The doll is wearing a red and yellow polka dot dress with blond hair tied in two ponytails, and underneath the dolls dress is what appears to be a penis.”

Thoughts?

Good Lord.  Who determined this exactly?

want the scary truth? your kids teachers.

within college campuses (already extremely left wing) the education departments are consistently the farthest left - even crazier than the humanites. all the graduates cranked out by those departments wind up 'teaching' your kids.

wife is a teacher and all her teacher friends are complete fucking lunatics and extremist activists. 

within college campuses (already extremely left wing) the education departments are consistently the farthest left - even crazier than the humanites. all the graduates cranked out by those departments wind up 'teaching' your kids.

wife is a teacher and all her teacher friends are complete fucking lunatics and extremist activists. 

My brother and his wifes family are all teachers, I feel your pain.

i would guess Univ of Miami faculty are 80% left leaning. In the Law school that number jumps to 95%

Yet one more reason I’m glad I don’t have kids. 

Yet one more reason I’m glad I don’t have kids. 

yeah wasn't until i had a kid that i realized how early the left wing activists start pushing propaganda - even on other peoples kids.

cant tell you how many 'friends' of my wife gave us totally inappropriate children's books with communist and transsexual shit in them. totally insane.