Did you guys see this new transgender doll?

IAG

https://gritdaily.com/transgender-doll-with-penis-outrages-social-media-users/

“A children’s “transgender” doll with a penis sold in a Russian toy store, caused mixed reactions on social media after going viral.

The doll is wearing a red and yellow polka dot dress with blond hair tied in two ponytails, and underneath the dolls dress is what appears to be a penis.”

Thoughts?

That doll has a bigger dick than Kinger :laugh

I'm for respecting adults who make a conscious decision to trans, but "transgender children" is where I draw the line.

Need to allow the kids to grow up and then make their own determination.

Exactly.  Especially now when there is so much awareness. I think some kids would be tempted to do it because it’s the hip thing(really?) to do, or they are wanting to fit in with friends who are Transgender.  ....

any number of reasons but especially with regard to surgery. That shit is permanent and causes apparently lots of bad repercussions

I don’t personally know anyone who is transgender, but I do have two friends from college that both apparently have transgender children. I was thinking what are the odds? I wonder what their opinion would be on this, and I’m not asking,  but I get the feeling that one is perfectly comfortable with it and the other is not so much. 

I think people are just getting used to family members and friends coming out as gay, I suppose in 20 years being transgender will be just as coming. Were there all these boys trapped in girl bodies and vice versa when I was growing up? Obviously so I guess, but it was never discussed

Exactly.  Especially now when there is so much awareness. I think some kids would be tempted to do it because it’s the hip thing(really?) to do, or they are wanting to fit in with friends who are Transgender.  ....

any number of reasons but especially with regard to surgery. That shit is permanent and causes apparently lots of bad repercussions

I don’t personally know anyone who is transgender, but I do have two friends from college that both apparently have transgender children. I was thinking what are the odds? I wonder what their opinion would be on this, and I’m not asking,  but I get the feeling that one is perfectly comfortable with it and the other is not so much.

Was the tipping for me in mid 2016 when I shifted over-- and knew Trump was going to win.

Too many people where horrified at this, yet at the same time labeled "transphobic" and seemingly ostracized when speaking out.

So people got quiet, and elected Trump.

Need to stop post modernism in its tracks before any sort of pre 2016 reset.

Were there all these boys trapped in girl bodies and vice versa when I was growing up? Obviously so I guess, but it was never discussed

nah. none of this stuff is real.

the reasons why this behavior rampant is because kids get automatic support and attention from every angle to do so. many of them are already struggling with ordinary issues of fitting in and being awkward and all that stuff - so this becomes a magical cure-all in their minds. and is encouraged by the media, teachers, daily rainbow flag parades, etc.

there are online groups for parents dealing with this stuff, and all of them say the same thing - its simply not real. whats really happening is that liberal wackos are offering misfit kids an automatic membership and acceptance into the queer community, where they are greeted with blanket acceptance and tons and tons of 'friends'. suddenly there are daily LGBTQLOLOL+DX% parades in your honor just for being a rainbow person - everything you say and think is affirmed, and you are never even so much as criticized. for a kid who doesn't fit in thats a pretty strong motivation to start believing you are a transsexual.

in the end their lives are fucking ruined and they all kill themselves, but hey who cares i guess. right billy?

the reasons why this behavior rampant is because kids get automatic support and attention from every angle to do so. many of them are already struggling with ordinary issues of fitting in and being awkward and all that stuff - so this becomes a magical cure-all in their minds. and is encouraged by the media, teachers, daily rainbow flag parades, etc.

there are online groups for parents dealing with this stuff, and all of them say the same thing - its simply not real. whats really happening is that liberal wackos are offering misfit kids an automatic membership and acceptance into the queer community, where they are greeted with blanket acceptance and tons and tons of 'friends'. suddenly there are daily LGBTQLOLOL+DX% parades in your honor just for being a rainbow person - everything you say and think is affirmed, and you are never even so much as criticized. for a kid who doesn't fit in thats a pretty strong motivation to start believing you are a transsexual.

in the end their lives are fucking ruined and they all kill themselves, but hey who cares i guess. right billy?

Good post!

Kudos to you organizing with other parents to share concerns.

Good post!

Kudos to you organizing with other parents to share concerns.

i havent taken part in any of the discussion boards. ive just stumbled upon it, and read a bunch of it out of curiosity/horror.

i think its fucking tragic what theyre going through. god help a teacher that starts bringing that shit into my kids classroom. i will ruin them.

Makes total sense, and agree with almost all you said, but do you think it really doesn’t exist at all or are you just saying it is exaggerated?  What about the gal f/k/a Bruce Jenner?   I have to think there are some cases where it happened, but not to the degree that the media would make it out to be...

Makes total sense, and agree with almost all you said, but do you think it really doesn’t exist at all or are you just saying it is exaggerated?  What about the gal f/k/a Bruce Jenner?   I have to think there are some cases where it happened, but not to the degree that the media would make it out to be...

the scientific aspect -dysmorphia - is very real. its a mental illness. and its very, very rare.

the BS version is when you see it coincide with other mental illnesses and emotional instabilities, and where it has nothing to do with actual dysmorphia. much of the time the 'switching sex' aspect comes out of the blue from people who are already very mentally unstable/ill, because they imagine it will solve all their problems. or in the case of kids/teenagers, wanting to fit in and feeling like a misfit leads to seeing this as a fix. thats not body dysmorphia, and should not be treated as such, nor encouraged and affirmed.

the scientific aspect -dysmorphia - is very real. its a mental illness. and its very, very rare.

the BS version is when you see it coincide with other mental illnesses and emotional instabilities, and where it has nothing to do with actual dysmorphia. much of the time the 'switching sex' aspect comes out of the blue from people who are already very mentally unstable/ill, because they imagine it will solve all their problems. or in the case of kids/teenagers, wanting to fit in and feeling like a misfit leads to seeing this as a fix. thats not body dysmorphia, and should not be treated as such, nor encouraged and affirmed.

Yeah, that makes sense. Just wanted to clarify. 

Here's a recent article (based on about-to-be-released autobiography) by a former lesbian woman, who is married to another woman, about becoming a man after turning 50. His(not her) wife does not have a problem. Since she has become he, does it mean his wife is a straight woman now and not a lesbian? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/21/magazine/becoming-a-man.html

Went to my moms last night and she said there was a transgender working in the bra section and after my mom got her bra the dude turned chick told her that bra shopping was a real pain.

Fvcking weirdos

Having a transsexual working in the lingerie dept is an odd choice by store.   I guess it is California.