Pending AXL ROSE SUPERBOWL WAGERS at TGF

FISHHEAD

What's he owe, maybe $1 -1.5K spread around to 3-4 people? That's nothing for someone with a decent job, cant believe the fucker would stiff over that, reputations are worth more than a lousy $1000.

Doesnt have great job, didnt have the miney to bet with to begin with.

When you live paycheck to paycheck a $1500 pop is hard to swallow. Especially when the option is just disappear for a while from a forum.

He may pay at some time in the future if he has the extra cash but no way in hell is he going to be inconvenienced to do so.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy has been begging posters for action since Christmas. I gave him a chance to post up once since then and he refused. Everyone has been laughing at his claims of making $1700/week and that he'll be making $3k/week soon. He also has a history.

Put it all together.

I'm honestly shocked that ANYONE much less multiple people think that a Brock stiffjob is a weave.

The guy has been begging posters for action since Christmas. I gave him a chance to post up once since then and he refused. Everyone has been laughing at his claims of making $1700/week and that he'll be making $3k/week soon. He also has a history.

Put it all together.

I'm honestly shocked that ANYONE much less multiple people think that a Brock stiffjob is a weave.

All they're doing is helping Brock by saying it's a weave or whatever the fuck. Morons.

It's like none of these people have ever seen the shit Brock has done on the forums before.

Who in the world has ever gotten the impression that Brock has any sense of shame?

Brock once posted an open letter to SBR years ago about him giving up gambling and a line was I either stop gambling or I die. It seemed heart felt but then I realized it was only to make things better for his family since they read it and believed it. Fella is sharp in the deception game.

He’d make a good carnival game worker.

Put it all together.

God fukking social darwinist and their fukking need to victim shame to rationalize their fukked up world view...

Maybe time to auction off the debt?   I'm probably not the best person to collect but I like the idea that at minimal cost Broke owing me money (pretty much the top trophy in forumville?) so will start the bidding with an offer of $25 per head.  Sorry for the low figure but since Broke's warped midget mind's uncapped narcissism includes the rational that if someone else helps out his victims the tort magically vanishes truthfully your debt is pretty much worth shit anyhow.