Pending AXL ROSE SUPERBOWL WAGERS at TGF

FISHHEAD

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last post i make about this

Dude is on full tilt like bigrrunner - bc of the kc comeback and prob the lsu win - and was betting over his head it appears. I am failry sure he pays at some point. The forums and his food videos mean to much to him. If he don't he dont

3 huge bets in a row

Wisconsin vs Illionois- typical landers loss

Clemson- clearly wrong side LSU could have scored 55 if they wanted to

SuperBowl- coinflip game with no advantage but he knew it was a chance to offer a "too good to be true" line and that ppl would bite

thats 3 losses equaling over $4,000...........i wonder how much will actually be paid 

3 huge bets in a row

Wisconsin vs Illionois- typical landers loss

Clemson- clearly wrong side LSU could have scored 55 if they wanted to

SuperBowl- coinflip game with no advantage but he knew it was a chance to offer a "too good to be true" line and that ppl would bite

thats 3 losses equaling over $4,000...........i wonder how much will actually be paid 

2 months pay on 3 bets lol

Brock and Deb were into some freaky role plays from what I’ve heard from my sources...

She would make Brock wear strap ons and shit while he banged her while they listened to Jodeci and then she would get behind him and finish him off with the strap on while he made her talk like Tony from 5 Dimes :bulb