If you bet the Chiefs

BarryRunSome

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don’t like money. 49ers are an absolute  :lock

So far and away the better team. If they play 100 times 49ers win 70. Chiefs have the overall #1 player from both teams. After that, 9ers roster head and shoulders better than them. I would go as far as to say, I wouldn’t even be shocked to see the 9ers win handily. 34-23, 37-24

Fire up the fed ex truck you trashball.

What a clueless pile of shit Shanahan is. Blows a 28-3 lead against Pats, and blows a 20-10 lead here. Guy should get a fucking bullet in his head for not calling a timeout at the end of the first half before Chiefs Punted. What a fucking clueless scumbag. Can’t overcome a head coach with Down syndrome 

Excuses? Come on pal. Take your lumps. You were very wrong and its here for all to see.

What a clueless pile of shit Shanahan is. Blows a 28-3 lead against Pats, and blows a 20-10 lead here. Guy should get a fucking bullet in his head for not calling a timeout at the end of the first half before Chiefs Punted. What a fucking clueless scumbag. Can’t overcome a head coach with Down syndrome

Blah blah blah, you lost you fat midget.

You don’t like money. 49ers are an absolute  :lock

So far and away the better team. If they play 100 times 49ers win 70. Chiefs have the overall #1 player from both teams. After that, 9ers roster head and shoulders better than them. I would go as far as to say, I wouldn’t even be shocked to see the 9ers win handily. 34-23, 37-24

LOSER...:laugh

Every SHARP was All Over The Chiefs...

LMAO!

People actually bet the Niners?

A Bunch of CLUELESS POS...:cigar