If you bet the Chiefs

BarryRunSome

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in this case hes right. no good coach loses a game they lead 20-10 in the 4th, with the ball and averagnig 6.4 yds per rush

Absolutely.   Shanahan does not know how to close out games.   He gets conservative when he should be aggressive(end of 1st half), and He gets aggressive when he should be Conservative (NE Supe, this game).   He didn't learn a thing from that game.  There is no way he should lose this game after Mahomes 2nd INT.  KC was done, just like NE was done after the Julio catch.  Shanahan brought both corpses back to life, and to their credit, both corpses took advantage of it because they had great QB's.  

Absolutely.   Shanahan does not know how to close out games.   He gets conservative when he should be aggressive(end of 1st half), and He gets aggressive when he should be Conservative (NE Supe, this game).   He didn't learn a thing from that game.  There is no way he should lose this game after Mahomes 2nd INT.  KC was done, just like NE was done after the Julio catch.  Shanahan brought both corpses back to life, and to their credit, both corpses took advantage of it because they had great QB's.  

i cannot argue with a word of this. guy is a bum of epic proportions.

If the 49ers head coach wasn’t missing 9 fucking chromosomes, they win this game easy, fuck everybody in here running their CockHolsters. Not a one of you have a clue. They were the better team. They led by 10 with six minutes left. I don’t have any control over a head coach who needs to wear a bib because he can’t stop drooling. The guy is a fucking retard of mammoth proportions. Fuck every last one of you. Was the right play 100 times out of 100. They were the better team by miles. And if you bet KC thank your lucky stars. Might be the luckiest bet you’ll ever win in your lives. 

They were 99.3% to win the game against the Pats when he was with the Falcoons. They were 95.6% to win last night. The guy is a mental midget. His entire DNA structure needs to be thoroughly examined when he dies like the CTE brains are. You cannot overcome a head coach like that. He should be fired this morning. 

It was the right play 1000 times out of 1000. They manhandled them for 54 minutes. 

Chiefs got every break, every call, every non call and every bounce.

Please explain why the 49'ers didn't call a timeout with 1:40 on the clock at the end of the 1st half? Teams that are afraid they cant move the ball dont deserve to win, how often do we see teams try to play it safe and then lose? All the time, and 99% of the time you can put the blame on coaching.

Please explain why the 49'ers didn't call a timeout with 1:40 on the clock at the end of the 1st half? Teams that are afraid they cant move the ball dont deserve to win, how often do we see teams try to play it safe and then lose? All the time, and 99% of the time you can put the blame on coaching.

They moved down to the 15 only to have the zebra determine the outcome of the 1st half with a rarely called offensive pass interference.

They moved down to the 15 only to have the zebra determine the outcome of the 1st half with a rarely called offensive pass interference.

You might be the dumbest mother fucker I have ever seen in all my time in forumville. If the head coach didn’t have an IQ of 14, and used his timeouts properly at the end of the first half, they could have methodically driven down and scored. But since he’s missing 12 chromosomes, and let the clock roll on 4th down, he needed chunks. Do everyone a favor and go play in traffic asshole. You couldn’t be more clueless.

You might be the dumbest mother fucker I have ever seen in all my time in forumville. If the head coach didn’t have an IQ of 14, and used his timeouts properly at the end of the first half, they could have methodically driven down and scored. But since he’s missing 12 chromosomes, and let the clock roll on 4th down, he needed chunks. Do everyone a favor and go play in traffic asshole. You couldn’t be more clueless.

KC used a timeout prior to SF 3rd down. Kinda offseting the TO SF didnt call on 4th down. SF had KC right where they wanted them. 10-10 with the ball. Then the referee takes control of the half. Calling pass interference wiping out a huge gain and possible end of half touchdown.

SF play calling was suspect but Garapolo performance was worse.

KC used a timeout prior to SF 3rd down. Kinda offseting the TO SF didnt call on 4th down. SF had KC right where they wanted them. 10-10 with the ball. Then the referee takes control of the half. Calling pass interference wiping out a huge gain and possible end of half touchdown.

SF play calling was suspect but Garapolo performance was worse.

Listen to me you fucking cockroach and listen good. Before KC punted the guy missing 12 chromosomes let’s the clock roll from 1:47 all the way to 1:05. Then on 3rd down when they had the ball he hits the back for a 25 yard pass. If the stupid mother fucker calls TO then they don’t need to move the ball like their hair is on fire. They don’t need that chunk play that was called OPI.  Don’t fucking tell me that KC called timeout when S.F. had the ball you dumb mother fucker. It means nothing. And the OPI was OPI. For the last fucking time shut your mouth. You’re clueless. It was not the refs fault. KC didn’t get every call. 

Since when can't you face guard in the NFL? The face guarding PI in the 4th quarter that led to K.C.'s  go ahead touchdown was a horrible call. K.C. got every break in the game. Every referee call, every bounce on fumbles. Teddy and I finally agree on something. 

PI at the end of 1st half took away points from S.F. Referee determined outcome of first half. 

Face guarding PI late 4th quarter against S.F. gives KC 7 points and go ahead touchdown. Referee's determined outcome of the game. This happens way too often in the NFL.