OT: Ted’s latest stupid adventure

Teddy kgb

That went worse then I thought......wife is fvcking super pissed and send she’s canceling the house and letting everyone she told last night who was going with us that it’s canceled...

I told her fvck that we’re still going, the 3k is coming and it’s $1300 out of pocket....

She told me to fvck off and to go ahead and blow the 3k gambling because we’re not taking money out of the bank....

I should have just waited for the check to show up in 2 weeks then told her.....FML

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That went worse then I thought......wife is fvcking super pissed and send she’s canceling the house and letting everyone she told last night who was going with us that it’s canceled...

I told her fvck that we’re still going, the 3k is coming and it’s $1300 out of pocket....

She told me to fvck off and to go ahead and blow the 3k gambling because we’re not taking money out of the bank....

I should have just waited for the check to show up in 2 weeks then told her.....FML

sorry to hear ted

lay off the sauce for a month it did you no good here

sorry to hear ted

lay off the sauce for a month it did you no good here

I fvcked up before Sam but this time I really did it.....wife was so happy, we were going to treat everyone to the house of course and that alone is what makes my wife happy...I blew it

I know a guy who’s looking for plumbers so he must be busy, I’m going to contact him to see if he has Saturday work....I’m getting that money back if it kills me

I fvcked up before Sam but this time I really did it.....wife was so happy, we were going to treat everyone to the house of course and that alone is what makes my wife happy...I blew it

I know a guy who’s looking for plumbers so he must be busy, I’m going to contact him to see if he has Saturday work....I’m getting that money back if it kills me

Good man Ted

If MonkeyFOker would have replayed to my email with advice on this I wouldn’t be in this situation....I blame him

Sorry, man. I read your email but I don't have an easy answer. Had to run to the Aria afterward and was trying to stew on it a bit. It always takes discipline. There's no way around that. You can try to set goals. If you get up a good chunk, give yourself a threshold of house money to play with and quit when you get there so you don't give it all back. Just keep it in mind that you're not playing a game that you have an advantage in and the longer you play, the more likely you are to lose. I don't play a lot of games where I don't have an advantage.

Usually, I only do it when I'm playing free plays or playing when friends are in town. So I'm probably not the best person to ask because my biggest advice would be to not play any game without an advantage to begin with unless it's a small amount just for entertainment.

IAG says because I have deep rooted issues of feeling that I don’t deserve it? I looked into survivors guilt which apply s to me as I have two sisters that have past while I’m still here...

What do you think Jimmy?

This is tough. 

But being open about it IS a good thing and shows you have done some healing. 

You are also fascinating because you show a deep love for your wife and let her sorta be the boss while yet don't you still get asian hookers? If so, being able to maintain a strong love while also getting sex elsewhere is always fascinating since usually it just means the marriage is more attachment/companionship. 

But.....you are a real, genuine person and have lots of ups and downs, and seem to embrace them honestly. 

I always think that the right answers in life eventually come to those who search for them with raw honesty. 

Erry day I wake up in my nice little spot on the mountain on this lovely island I thank the Lord for the Punchy's of the world who have provided me with my good fortune.

They are all the same and it always ends the same.

Kind of IAG to try to help but that shit just gets used for self justification. 

Oh my sisters died waaaaaa......gimme  five hunnie on the Dodgers -1.5 (-230).........waaaaaaaa Cry Island........waaaaaa.my poor sister died