Brock Landers gets a shout out from Bill Krackenmeyer

Teddy kgb

Lol this thread has it all. A first class runner telling the same story for 20 years acting like a originator who shouts out Brock.

A pissed off Boston reference who went 3-0 yesterday in between retirements.. hes mad at everyone for betting openers for 2k while he is broke and watching 40 hours of America's got talent a week. Needs higher limits (credit only) and doesnt believe in headfaking lol ffs.

Krackman is about my least fave guy and after the Boston/dink+me argument on twitter added with a 0fer -7k start to my week.. glad a stiff like Brock could get some airtime and grouped in with these 2.

Tuley seems nice and is honest. I dig him as well Ted

explain in your pompous, arrogant form, umkay

It was a joke you moron.

I attempted many times to help you if you'll recall. What did you make that number Brock? How much is that injury worth? That was what 7 or 8 years ago so yeah while I've been grinding my ass off in that time learning every thing I can and gaining outs, winning more than I lose sure but always paying figures I owe..

You have worked on scams, stiff and slow pay jobs all the while eating 70$ steaks and laughing it up. Who is the arrogant one again? I will help anyone in any way I can. I've gone bust before and everyone got paid at all costs. There was no big meals and hamming it up for a camera or trying to win a cool video award at a forum.

I'll try to get my priorities straight be super kind to scammers who try to steal from my friends and use predatory lines and make bets I have no intention of paying the second they lose. I'll be less pretentious that way.