!

MadTiger

Should tgb/TeddyKGB be allowed to have a different set of rules?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should tgb/TeddyKGB be allowed to have a different set of rules?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said rules are for ********.  The logical extension of that statement  is that you believe that the forum should be anarchy. Is that not what you implied?  Rules are bad?

No. if someone were to leak personal info, that's different, everyone accepts that's wrong, everyone. It's not accepted that speech should be regulated because because one or two ninnies get their panties in a bunch. 

No. if someone were to leak personal info, that's different, everyone accepts that's wrong, everyone. It's not accepted that speech should be regulated because because one or two ninnies get their panties in a bunch. 

How do you know that everyone thinks that it  is wrong?    I would think that most educated people think that racism is wrong.

Obviously I’m now playing devils advocate , but your arguments are not consistent or logical. 

The way you keep saying this implies that Tiger is mad that I posted his personal info.....next time use Yourself in any analogy of this...

No. Not at all. I’m only doing that with a response to Merlin’s comments indicating he is favor of no rules. Now it seems he’s in favor of some rules. Rules that can be agreed on by every single person...universally accepted rules...whatever those are.   

How do you know that everyone thinks that it  is wrong?    I would think that most educated people think that racism is wrong.

Obviously I’m now playing devils advocate , but your arguments are not consistent or logical. 

Calling out the atrocious behavior of blacks is not racism, using the N word is not racism. Words are not to be feared, language is not the enemy.

No. Not at all. I’m only doing that with a response to Merlin’s comments indicating he is favor of no rules. Now it seems he’s in favor of some rules. Rules that can be agreed on by every single person...universally accepted rules...whatever those are.   

Mad tiger tries to turn every thread he comes into, into a discussion about race(because he's uptight), making rules and changing rules to pander to uptight people(of any race) is pointless and will never satisfy them. They will always want more.

Mad tiger tries to turn every thread he comes into, into a discussion about race(because he's uptight), making rules and changing rules to pander to uptight people(of any race) is pointless and will never satisfy them. They will always want more.

The only ones I’ve seen him make about race are the ones where Teddy comes in and called him the N-word for no reason. I don’t know if you know how much of that shit has been quickly deleted.

This is not about changing rules. As indicated previously, there were rules made in March 2019 that, to the best of my understanding, prohibited racist language in the main forum. The question is whether everyone should be held to the same standard. The obvious and only answer is yes.... or remove the rule completely. 

The only ones I’ve seen him make about race are the ones where Teddy comes in and called him the N-word for no reason. I don’t know if you know how much of that shit has been quickly deleted.

This is not about changing rules. As indicated previously, there were rules made in March 2019 that, to the best of my understanding, prohibited racist language in the main forum. The question is whether everyone should be held to the same standard. The obvious and only answer is yes.... or remove the rule completely. 

I hardly ever see that, my policy is to never discuss race with people of other races, however i will respond if they bring it up, and i will make comments about race if it's pertinent to the subject. Some people hate that, that's ok.

By the way, the vote is 11-13, there is no wide agreement on anything.

I hardly ever see that, my policy is to never discuss race with people of other races, however i will respond if they bring it up, and i will make comments about race if it's pertinent to the subject. Some people hate that, that's ok.

By the way, the vote is 11-13, there is no wide agreement on anything.

In the poverty food thread MT said “That looks great...save me some. Be there in six hours” in regard to someone’s food pic..

Ted replies “no N****rs allowed.”           Come on.   

The only reason the vote is so close,  is because people were thinking Teddy was going to get banned, and he was obviously texting and p.m.ing and all his buddies making them think that was the case.   

I talk to Teddy off the board as much or more than anyone,  and I would never want to see him permabanned.... I just want him to cut the shit. It’s one thing to discuss race issues on a more intellectual level, but  just calling someone, especially someone like Tiger, who doesn’t fit your racist stereotypes, that word for no reason other than being drunk and angry, it’s just indefensible.  It’s just stupid.  AND most importantly, It’s against the rules. So either hold him accountable, or delete the rule. That simple.

And let’s not even get started on his comments about Jews, poster family  members,  and dead relatives.  I think many of you are missing the bigger picture. But this is not my fight to fight any longer....not my forum.    Nothing changes here ever anyway long term.  We move on...

In the poverty food thread MT said “That looks great...save me some. Be there in six hours” in regard to someone’s food pic..

Ted replies “no N****rs allowed.”           Come on.   

The only reason the vote is so close,  is because people were thinking Teddy was going to get banned, and he was obviously texting and p.m.ing and all his buddies making them think that was the case.   

I talk to Teddy off the board as much or more than anyone,  and I would never want to see him permabanned.... I just want him to cut the shit. It’s one thing to discuss race issues on a more intellectual level, but  just calling someone, especially someone like Tiger, who doesn’t fit your racist stereotypes, that word for no reason other than being drunk and angry, it’s just indefensible.  It’s just stupid.  AND most importantly, It’s against the rules. So either hold him accountable, or delete the rule. That simple.

And let’s not even get started on his comments about Jews, poster family  members,  and dead relatives.  I think many of you are missing the bigger picture. But this is not my fight to fight any longer....not my forum.    Nothing changes here ever anyway long term.  We move on...

i think ted was joking with that comment, and he was obviously fishing for a reaction, that's what happens on the internet. The bottom line is this is not the place to come to for an intellectual discussion, occasionally a miracle happens and there is brief one,  this is the place for come to for sniping, slamming, mocking and belittling, with an occasional gambling angle tossed in.

I regard the ethnic insults, the personal insults, etc to be completely ineffective, i get quite a few, i enjoy every one, I really do. The person who issues them has always lost the argument, always.

Lol yanks used to attack posters as much as anyone and was a mod.... come on IAG... lets not be selective here

Not defending ted either ftr, but IAG loves her some yanks but wants to condemn teddy is a bit crazy

Pretty sure I never saw Yanks use the N word...and guarantee he didn’t once the official code of conduct (now laughable) was put in force. 

This is not about general attacks...this was about the “no n****ers allowed” comment. 

I’m out front of the gym so that’s a good thing because I can post on that stupid quote for an hour....

Going to be a short workout and when I get out it’s war....

IAG you are a fvcking nut job.....fvcking loony tunes.....you need to take a break, you lost reality of real life and the forums, you are a delusional full blown nut job

I’m out front of the gym so that’s a good thing because I can post on that stupid quote for an hour....

Going to be a short workout and when I get out it’s war....

IAG you are a fvcking nut job.....fvcking loony tunes.....you need to take a break, you lost reality of real life and the forums, you are a delusional full blown nut job

Go reset Ted.   Kisses!

People definitely thought that you were going to get banned because of what you were saying in the thread. Your comments indicated that you were “scared” you would be banned if the vote wasn’t close. I assume you were p.ming and texting based on your comments to Kinger about turning your PMs back on. You are correct in that that was an assumption. Just like the assumption that you made about me the other day.   You admitted it was an incorrect assumption.   I am capable of admitting I may have made one ON THAT point as well. 

But if anyone feels like coming forward,  I will split the 10 K 20/80.  :laugh

Pretty sure I never saw Yanks use the N word...and guarantee he didn’t once the official code of conduct (now laughable) was put in force.

This is not about general attacks...this was about the “no n****ers allowed” comment.

He took shots at Deb constantly that was in official conduct policy... don’t come at me with this misinformation