RIP MEATMAN

Brock Landers

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% of what I saw about him was racist, bigoted, insensitive, mean-spirited insults, and holding himself out to be an expert at handicapping without proving it (hate that).

1% was doing a few good deeds..

He either knew he was wrong, and didn't care to change, or was delusional enough to think his behavior was fine. Not sure hich I am not a mind reader--I only look at words and deeds.

Nailed it right there.

I had the opportunity several times, on the contrary several people have said he was actually quite different in person, not at all like online.

Poor hapless billy adds nothing to any thread. :lol

lolololololol f n lolol.

put the sign down fester.

persona is a fictional character.

Sinker says a dozen people say he was zero (not a A ZERO) or nothing like his persona.

Fester says on the contrary several people say he was much different than he was online.

Fester is so fukkin brainwashed to parrot talking points that he parroted Sinker.

That is the ultimate win. Proof in the proverbial pudding.

Good bye Fester. You are fired.

Full house here :lock

Wonder if any posters would show? :pop

Kind of depends how long you live for things like that. My father’s funeral was packed ....even though my mothers as  involved in more things socially and had more friends, the fact that she died 13 years later p, meant that many of their friends died in the interim.

My friends are split between Minneapolis in Denver. My brothers are so much older, they will likely all go before me, so I don’t  know that I would have a service....unless I remarry, not sure who would run the show.   

Unless he had family  in Vegas, I doubt they would have a service ...not many friends would travel from Vegas to Louisiana...idk...maybe he still had friends in New Orleans.   Has anyone looked for an obituary?  Should definitely be something published by now I would think.