Asking a question to the SJW’s

FairWarning

FML I call Dunkee a midge every day.

I'd like to apologize to my friends, family, teammates and Dunkee.

It is not who I am as a man, husband or role model.

I pledge to do better and as a token of my mission I will donate $1.67 to the Wizard of Oz small actors guild for every time I use the M word.

Thank you for your understanding.

This is just a thought. You know I like you, more or less, so don't take it personally.

When you say the phrase social justice warrior (SJW), you are admitting that there have been (and still are) injustices to do something about.

ANYWAY:

Out of the 1,000,000 times I have heard or used the word "midget", only a handful have been in a medical term way. Most were as an insult. Idiot, moron, and imbecile were just medical terms at first, and became insults. Hysterical? Medical term. Misogynistic medical term, but it was one. It is used in a negative way now. Mongoloid? Yep. There are more, but I don't remember them all offhand.

When did midget become a thing?

ESPN Cleveland suspends a beat reporter today for referring to Baker Mayfield as a fucking midget. They were mad over the use of midget.

Midget is not a banned term, an insensitive term, or anything like it, of course that doesn't stop the left from claiming it, and almost every other adjective is.

The left controls the narrative only if you let them.

This is just a thought. You know I like you, more or less, so don't take it personally.

When you say the phrase social justice warrior (SJW), you are admitting that there have been (and still are) injustices to do something about.

ANYWAY:

Out of the 1,000,000 times I have heard or used the word "midget", only a handful have been in a medical term way. Most were as an insult. Idiot, moron, and imbecile were just medical terms at first, and became insults. Hysterical? Medical term. Misogynistic medical term, but it was one. It is used in a negative way now. Mongoloid? Yep. There are more, but I don't remember them all offhand.

I don’t use the word, I guess I’m just numb to seeing it on the forums. It seems like everything is a fireable offense at ESPN. Maybe I’m just Archie Bunker.

The SJW part comes in when a person has to make a stance condemning it immediately else you’re one of them. Heck, I didn’t know Baker Mayfield was shirt?

I don’t use the word, I guess I’m just numb to seeing it on the forums. It seems like everything is a fireable offense at ESPN. Maybe I’m just Archie Bunker.

The SJW part comes in when a person has to make a stance condemning it immediately else you’re one of them. Heck, I didn’t know Baker Mayfield was shirt?

You sir, are not Archie Bunker.

Midget is not a banned term, an insensitive term, or anything like it, of course that doesn't stop the left from claiming it, and almost every other adjective is.

The left controls the narrative only if you let them.

Does your car turn right or do you just go around in circles until you get pissed and blame somebody?

ANYWAY:

This.   When someone is stupid enough to use the term SJW, I know they are already brainwashed, without the ability to think for themselves.  

As for midget, nothing wrong with it at all.  Sky Lo Lo, and Hornswoggle were/are Midget Wrestlers.  

This.   When someone is stupid enough to use the term SJW, I know they are already brainwashed, without the ability to think for themselves.  

As for midget, nothing wrong with it at all.  Sky Lo Lo, and Hornswoggle were/are Midget Wrestlers.  

I look at it a different way - they look for anything to take a social stance on, just to stand out.  Most never leave their computer, but are offended.  I can think for myself, I love to make fun of them because they take themselves far too seriously at times.  

I look at it a different way - they look for anything to take a social stance on, just to stand out.  Most never leave their computer, but are offended.  I can think for myself, I love to make fun of them because they take themselves far too seriously at times.  

I don't look at supporting something that is in tune with your beliefs is "looking" for a cause. It's who some folk are.