What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered some quinine tablets off of Amazon earlier.

Otherwise, I think I have what I need now.  Don't really need to leave the house for a couple of months if I don't want to.

Quinine is a poison, i wouldn't take them, the small amount in tonic water is  a non factor.(unless you're a drunk)

I’m a very clean wiper I wipe until it comes out white 2-3 times at the end pal.... nothing worse than an itchy ass after a shit :bulb

I dont get the TP thing either, 2 shits a day on avg, it takes a while to go through a roll. I'm not aware that the toilet paper plants are shutting down either.

Any opinions on what would happen if the CV hit the homeless population? Would the death rate increase or stay the same?

I think they are so fvcked up already that they wouldn’t notice a itchy throat or whatever the symptom....and from there the whole group of 1,000’s would be on their death bed before they even thought about seeing a doctor

Is there a worse group for it to hit as far as death rate goes?

Any opinions on what would happen if the CV hit the homeless population? Would the death rate increase or stay the same?

I think they are so fvcked up already that they wouldn’t notice a itchy throat or whatever the symptom....and from there the whole group of 1,000’s would be on their death bed before they even thought about seeing a doctor

IF? it's not if, that will be one of the bright spots of this virus.

I think a prison could be worse, they aren’t going to ship 1000 or so convicts to public hospitals

Did the same thing. Bought a ton of cat food and just ordered a bunch of litter last night.

My boy(Walter) just loves this stuff, it's the only thing he eats all of, I got a tremendous deal at Chewy.com as a new customer. These servings are 80-90 cents each at regular stores, I paid about 28 cents with free shipping.