What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threw on gloves and went to target today. Looked like a fucking war zone. Feel better that I have a month worth of food and supplies. Can live and eat well enough

I can't imagine what Costco looks like right now.  No fucking way I'm going down there to look out of curiosity.  

The grocery store is convenient because it's less than a 1/4 mile from the casa.  So that's why I went back to check it out.  I won't be going back until I need some milk, produce, etc.  Stuff that expires faster.  Which I shouldn't need for a week or two.

Alright I'll leave.

But to the sane ones here and the people who just read this but make no comment... Your going to be fine.... There is no reason for anyone acting like this..

Teddy had more sense than all of you... He just made a bad bet..

I'll see you guys in a week or two and I'm going to laugh my ass off at you suckers.... No wonder you can't win at gambling... You can't even see this is a farce for the most part..

Way to go Ted but you let them back you down....

See you in a week or 2 or when the PUSSIES, decide to play again...

Falcon Sports

Reports here of home invasions targeting toilet paper, it's getting out of hand. Dont be the poor bastard stuck with no toilet paper in the middle of the apocalypse.

I popped into dollar tree today, I overheard two employees talking, one said "I've been monitoring the toilet paper"  then she looked around the corner and said "holy shit, it's all gone".

Alright I'll leave.

But to the sane ones here and the people who just read this but make no comment... Your going to be fine.... There is no reason for anyone acting like this..

Teddy had more sense than all of you... He just made a bad bet..

I'll see you guys in a week or two and I'm going to laugh my ass off at you suckers.... No wonder you can't win at gambling... You can't even see this is a farce for the most part..

Way to go Ted but you let them back you down....

See you in a week or 2 or when the PUSSIES, decide to play again...

Falcon Sports

Don't forget to lick a few microphones on your way out the door. So we can all know what a cool guy you are.

Reports here of home invasions targeting toilet paper, it's getting out of hand. Dont be the poor bastard stuck with no toilet paper in the middle of the apocalypse.

I popped into dollar tree today, I overheard two employees talking, one said "I've been monitoring the toilet paper" then she looked around the corner and said "holy shit, it's all gone".

Link on the invasions?

Fuuck. I'd be getting out of Dodge soon if I were you. Rent a nice house out in Napa for a while or something.

No need to bug out (yet).  I think this run on stuff will slow down in 1-2 weeks.  

Things will continue to be produced.  It's keeping it on the shelves that's the problem.  So this run won't last forever.  

And if things ever did get that bad, I'd rather stick around and defend my turf.  Rather than leave all my shit to be ripe for the pickings.  Send wife and the kids up to the sticks with her parents. 

I've got guns.  I'll take my chances. 

No need to bug out (yet). I think this run on stuff will slow down in 1-2 weeks.

Things will continue to be produced. It's keeping it on the shelves that's the problem. So this run won't last forever.

And if things ever did get that bad, I'd rather stick around and defend my turf. Rather than leave all my shit to be ripe for the pickings.

I've got guns. I'll take my chances.

I’m predicting a lock down of some sort

No need to bug out (yet). I think this run on stuff will slow down in 1-2 weeks.

Things will continue to be produced. It's keeping it on the shelves that's the problem. So this run won't last forever.

And if things ever did get that bad, I'd rather stick around and defend my turf. Rather than leave all my shit to be ripe for the pickings.

I've got guns. I'll take my chances.

Right, but the bay area and LA would be the absolute last places on Earth I'd want to have to defend and stand my ground in. If shit gets crazy, those cities are going to be fuckin hellscapes.