2020 March Madness Auction

rjt

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These auctions have run smoothly here for years.

But billy is gonna come in and tell everyone how it should be run now.

JFC.

Hell no. At ease kid. An auction is an auction. Fuck even you couldn't fuck one up.

I've rigged a shit ton of bids tho, can spot that from a zillion miles.

Let it play. No further input necessary.

I'll jump bid the board last minute if I see it worth my while.

that is all.

IAG can comment

Was owed $200 for a while,  but was texted out of blue yesterday and Smoker PayPalled full balance. He apologized for delay.  That’s all I can confirm.  If there is concern sounds like he can post up, or maybe FH willing to guarantee.   

That being said Kansas $105.   

Was owed $200 for a while,  but was texted out of blue yesterday and Smoker PayPalled full balance. He apologized for delay.  That’s all I can confirm.  If there is concern sounds like he can post up, or maybe FH willing to guarantee.   

That being said Kansas $105.   

If he posts up or FH guarantees, then all should be fine. 

But coming back out of nowhere when he's a regular elsewhere is a bit suspicious. 

I am not running this, but as a current high bidder on a team, I still want relative assurance that all is well and on the up and up. 

As I think most will/deserve. 

Am not too aware of the 'bid rigging' that Billy spoke of to know how applicable it potentially is here. 

I don’t understand why deadline wouldn’t be right up until the games start.  I must be missing something. 

I guess because you can get some bids on longshots...just never seen it done this way anywhere but here.  

I would rather see it go after selection til game start, but I guess that ship has sailed.