Show of hands - billy/kovacs stay or go

WeinkeToWarrick

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the men who don't care for my act one fukkin bit ain't gonna toss their man card away over it.

I ain't nobody worth a half a fukk any more or less than any other poster. Turn my burp off or skip it like the next dude.

Chitty funny as fukk me included

We agree completely billy, weinke is a little snowflake pussy.

Mike you’re a retard.

I wasn’t asking to be followed. I’m not a snowflake either.

You’re just stupid and annoying. Billy is unreadable.

You're opinion is duly noted sir. 

It's so amusing when guys on the internet cant handle a little disagreement..."oh yea, well, fuck you loser, fuck you retard, so's your mother". :laugh

That's the definition of snowflake, isn't it?

No.

I can’t speak for your mother, but you’re an idiot. It’s been displayed repeatedly on this forum. It’s not that I disagree with you about any particular item; I don’t give a shit about all your dumb opinions on clipping coupons to get cheap spam. But that’s the problem, you don’t actually talk gambling here you moron.

No.

I can’t speak for your mother, but you’re an idiot. It’s been displayed repeatedly on this forum. It’s not that I disagree with you about any particular item; I don’t give a shit about all your dumb opinions on clipping coupons to get cheap spam. But that’s the problem, you don’t actually talk gambling here you moron.

Stop going into these threads then...but wait, you cant, because you secretly ARE interested. Or use the good old ignore button.

In any event, your angst is of no interest to me or likely anyone else.

Carry on and have a good saturday sir.

Internet rule 1

Don’t stake your claim in being a good speller then misspell genius.

Fucking senile old coot

I didn't stake my claim on being a good speller. I staked it on you not being one, and on the general opinion around here that you're a Raiders class piece of shit. Genuis is not mispelled. You thought I intended to refer to you as a "genius". Genuis, is a contra term, it refers to someone who laughably thinks he or she is clever, but is dumber than dogshit. 

There is no internet rule 1, or 2 or anything. There are just pond scum like you who make up these rules when they're being toilet bowled.

I'm not senile, old, or a coot.

Got it, genuis?

I’m interested in threads that might pertain to gambling or sports. The problem is you and billy hijack them.

I can't imagine why. I'm shit at golf. I don't frequent golf forums.

Coincidence, maybe? But I think the hand of God was involved in you choosing a nick that has every letter of the word "wanker".

Still wanna play whack a mole, genuis?

• 2 weeks later...