Mike man ....I have an offer for you

Teddy kgb

I am trying to be nice, I'm not really here to make money off posters, but a bets a bet, In a few more days the $400 offer will be gone, he'll take it, be stupid not to.

We bugged out from a distance (residence) of 100+ miles from Kirkland to 175+ miles (to the farm) and it still doesn't feel far enough away.

King County is close to being SHUT DOWN.

We bugged out from a distance (residence) of 100+ miles from Kirkland to 175+ miles (to the farm) and it still doesn't feel far enough away.

King County is close to being SHUT DOWN.

The thing is they wait too long, it's been spreading for 10 + days now, not just in a limited area around seattle either, shutting things down(locking them in) in 3-4 days will be too late, as we speak it's being spread who knows where.

Barring what they did in china, it cannot be stopped.

The thing is they wait too long, it's been spreading for 10 + days now, not just in a limited area around seattle either, shutting things down(locking them in) in 3-4 days will be too late, as we speak it's being spread who knows where.

Barring what they did in china, it cannot be stopped.

Agreed.

If the phony Governor really gave a shit, they could have quarantined the nursing home AND staff immediately. But no... the staff goes out and infects the entire community.

Agreed.

If the phony Governor really gave a shit, they could have quarantined the nursing home AND staff immediately. But no... the staff goes out and infects the entire community.

I read that 70 staffers now have it, that's got to be the whole job force. because of this fairly long incubation period, it can spread everywhere without detection, just imagine how many cross contacts a few people can have in 10 days? It could spread all over the state/country.

I read that 70 staffers now have it, that's got to be the whole job force. because of this fairly long incubation period, it can spread everywhere without detection, just imagine how many cross contacts a few people can have in 10 days? It could spread all over the state/country.

Microsoft and Amazon headquarters staff can work from home pretty well.

Seattle area Boeing workers can't build planes from home, when they shut-down panic will ensue...

Boeing – about 80,000 employees

With Boeing known for sometimes going through cycles of mass layoffs, it's easy to forget that they are still far and away the state's largest private employer with about 80,000 employees in the area (and more than 165,000 worldwide).

They say 2 weeks ago italy had less than 10 cases, now they have 7000+, have closed off 1/4th of the country and 100+ people a day are dying. Who knows where we'll be in 2 weeks.

i called world disaster of mammoth proportion right when i heard china was quarantining cities of 10,000,000

then when the MSM started mentioning "biological weapon" it sealed the deal

Yup. Email went out Friday that we won’t have to come to the office till April 1st if we so choose. Hard to pass up free breakfast lunch and dinner at work so still not sure why I’m going to do.

Get out of town ASAP.

Somewhere in the eastern Sierras should be okay. Maybe Bridgeport or Mammoth...

Are you holding out for 400 firm?

Or would 350 tomorrow morning work?

Are you holding out for 400 firm?

Or would 350 tomorrow morning work?

I'm not holding out for anything, we made a bet and I offered him a slight break out of pity and good will. Time is running out on my offer Ted.

Well that sucked.....got it to $2500 and pissed it all away before bed...

Mike passing up the bet makes it worse....how do u pass up a 1k free play?

I feel like shit and got to go to the gym then spin a wrench all day...works for suckers and I got a giant S on my chest

We tried to help you man, they pushed the lose button on you.