Oaklawn and Other Venues

rdalert447

Yeah so far but my brother in law had a slight fever last nite,My sister has emphysema so if he gets it I'm pretty sure things would get very bad,3 kids as well.Their neighbor died early yesterday(early 50's good health)so its getting very real and hitting harder than anything I could have imagined.(at least in northern N,J.)I know 4 people that are no longer with us so use good judgement as its hitting all ages

seems like those days at Hard Rock pool were ages ago!!!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that's scary stuff 50. Be safe and wishing the best for you and the family. Those were some good times at the Hard Rock. I see they were bought out by Virgin recently and getting a facelift. It's a shame because they always treated me right with comped rooms and food. Back to the Wynn for me when this shit all blows over.

Will be playing some later.....but going to crank the bets down a few notches.....Yesterday was one of the best days I've ever had with the ponies....and days like that are few and far in between....course a good start and a few cocktails anything is possible...lol 

At the risk if getting lectured by Houser I have been sipping on Laetitia Pinot as of 9:00AM PST.

Will be playing some later.....but going to crank the bets down a few notches.....Yesterday was one of the best days I've ever had with the ponies....and days like that are few and far in between....course a good start and a few cocktails anything is possible...lol 

Smart to crank it down,,,,Great day yesterday