• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sleepy is the only professional gambler with more $10 bets than $100

How many times I got to ask you Person who inserts genitals into their mouth

Ill compare my bookmaker of BOL balance and average bet size with you for any amount

You wont bet because one your a broke dikk and you know you would lose 

Fuck Andrew Zimmer 

fukkin lying puzzy

says most restaurants wont reopen

fuk these fear mongering pieces of shit

The problem is most of them pay rent and then they have utilities, can they afford zero income but   still have expenses for 3-4 months, for a lot it's no.

Lockdown Hoops and people of his ilk. We don't need all the fatties buying up all the food.

How many pounds did you gain on your trip pal, you were crying so much I’m sure you were knocking down a gallon of rocky road every night? :pop

And all the tortillas and beans you were pounding daily and you only had pity sex once so there was no cardio, unless you took your new daughter out for daily walks, guarantee you gained at least 12-15 pounds on that trip :lock

How many pounds did you gain on your trip pal, you were crying so much I’m sure you were knocking down a gallon of rocky road every night? :pop

And all the tortillas and beans you were pounding daily and you only had pity sex once so there was no cardio, unless you took your new daughter out for daily walks, guarantee you gained at least 12-15 pounds on that trip :lock

Kinger was told by his imaginary girlfriend that he was in charge of making the tortillas for the familia. If she is real, she got more piss on the toilet seat than Kinger did the whole time he was visiting.