Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stores here are limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at once to apparently apply social distancing

Tape at the registers to mark off 6 feet and sneeze guards everywhere 

Yet they have people passing each other in the aisles,touching debit machines and giving back money someone else handled

A lot of the stores around here do that too.  Like Sams and Costco.  Only to have people lined up single file right next to each other outside.  It's the dumbest thing ever.

A lot of the stores around here do that too. Like Sams and Costco. Only to have people lined up single file right next to each other outside. It's the dumbest thing ever.

DMV is nuts to butts around the block and are letting only 10 into the building at a time.....I called headquarters and told them I wasn’t standing in line that close and wanted the longest possible extension for me DL renewal.....they said see ya next year

Same at Vons, lined up like cattle and store has 10.....stupid

I was in line yesterday morning at Sam's Club, everyone was 6 feet apart, I was shocked.

I won’t line up because I don’t need anything bad enough and I am impatient 

Here they make you grab an empty shopping cart and keep in front of you and the next person does the same etc .

I won’t line up because I don’t need anything bad enough and I am impatient

Here they make you grab an empty shopping cart and keep in front of you and the next person does the same etc .

I got there at 8:55 and they opened at 9, no wait which was awesome. Much more peaceful shopping when they limit people. Still pissed they didn’t have BROCCOLI, sons of bitches.

I don’t support the prisoner release but the reason they did it is 60 rikers guards and 70 prisoners have the virus,  they are trying to 

reduce density.  Not only did they release them they gave them cab rides , cash and hotel rooms as well.  I’m being serious. 

They should have let them get sick, and then let them get well.

Or die?

Cmon man, the death rate is 1%, everyone knows that, it's mentioned all the time, yet people still talk like it's a death sentence. But yea, if a prisoner get it and dies, it's a shame, same as anyone else.

That original nursing home in seattle where all those old people got it, apparently of the 24 that originally tested positive, half of them had no symptoms(yet), so all these prisoners they're letting out (in a prison where it's widespread) prob have it too.

So by releasing them they're spreading the virus.