Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

You think anyone should feel sorry for those fuckers in NY? 1st they elect deblasio, then the idiot forces  a million new yorkers out of work - under the pretense of "we have to stop the spread of the virus" which is almost certainly laregly caused by mass transit. But instead of shutting down the subways, he keeps them open and jam packed, but now he demands everyone wear a mask.

Yea, they deserve every thing they get.

And oh yea, if that isn't bad enough, they apparently dont have enough deaths from this, so they're adding extras to the total, anyone who dies is now a corona victim - that'll help.

WTF dude

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merlin loves Fox So Called News and Infowars. That's how he learned to wish death on people. Kinda of scary that there's so many of this kind in America. And a few at TGF.

Merlin loves Fox So Called News and Infowars. That's how he learned to wish death on people. Kinda of scary that there's so many of this kind in America. And a few at TGF.

Never been to info wars. that's for nutcases.

Speaking of dumb, you're now fearful of everything, even a sandwich . You've inhaled the fumes of hysteria too deeply.

Speaking of dumb, you're now fearful of everything, even a sandwich . You've inhaled the fumes of hysteria too deeply.

Dude

Not fearful

Just concerned about others

Get a fuking grip fella

Is that the only two you know? There are lot more out there. BTW, I don't he follows infowars.

Dude

Not fearful

Get a fuking grip fella

Dude

Not fearful

Get a fuking grip fella

We have a difference of opinion on this subject, deal with it.

It's not a real pandemic, just mass hysteria from a culture that's become so risk adverse, they'll commit suicide in the futile search for security.

Schools are reopening right now in europe, even in spain, etc, they know what's important.

Definitely not here unfortunately. Saw some interesting shit today where i saw a dog park packed and a skate park next to it packed, but see all sports fields locked up including tennis courts and closed golf courses. 

Definitely not here unfortunately. Saw some interesting shit today where i saw a dog park packed and a skate park next to it packed, but see all sports fields locked up including tennis courts and closed golf courses. 

Our tennis courts are open, nothing wrong with playing tennis, the people know each other anyway.

I came across a nursing home that had 14 dead found stashed in a shed. Thanks Trump, thanks Pence