Why can these press briefings never start on time?

sleepy

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should care.

Everyone should care.

The problem is they brought all those Military guys out to say " ooh, we're gonna get tough" pure BS, they're supposed to do that to begin with. then they're all polishing each others knobs for the whole time, a total waste of time.

$4 goes a long ways at Walmart, be smart, headed there soon, need some AC filters, milk, cheese, and toothpaste.

One can also bring some empty bottles and fill them up at their hand sanitizing stations free of charge.

How many Walmarts have you been 86'd from for refilling your own empties?

$4 goes a long ways at Walmart, be smart, headed there soon, need some AC filters, milk, cheese, and toothpaste.

One can also bring some empty bottles and fill them up at their hand sanitizing stations free of charge.

Ended up spending almost $16,I was making it rain on the cash register. :cigar

Yesterday was the war on drugs and how hes now #1 on facebook. Hes got 23m Barack has 47m maybe he meant active presidents.

Today will be how he got the Saudi and Russians to help save the gas and oil industry. Which by the way is the exact opposite of the big tax break in cheap gas he got us last week. So gas will now go up. I dislike the guy sure but not able to completely root for him to fail right now. Right I want him to become insanely great and caring, charismatic, empathetic and he just rambles on and on about how great he is doing.

I loved when he admitted he didnt handle this the best he could, hated he blamed it on the impeachment trial that he knew he couldnt lose. Golfing and rallies were his distraction using that logic.

Yes tell us the plan about now, forget you and your 3rd rate accomplishments that mean shit to 97% of us and move on