Has New York hit the curve ?

redstripe

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's for NON covid patients and on top of it, the military is a clusterfuck to go thru to get on.

It's a disaster

Huge hospitals are normally 70-80% full, even if they cut out elective shit there should still be hundreds filled with non corona people, and there's many hospitals to ship some out. The clusterfuck is on the NY side, not the miitary.

They got freezer trucks lined up and getting those bodies inside with fork lifts

I walked by Cornell downtown yesterday and was 20 feet from the truck acting as a morgue. 

it was inadvertent and shook me profoundly , 5 minutes later I was in front of my apartment and I 

hear someone calling my name , turn around and it was a rabbi who lives behind me handing out matzo 

for Passover.  Being outside is very stressful and emotionally taxing, this was a sign of some kind .

idk how NY will ever be the same , I don’t mean it disrespectfully to those who perished 9-11 -01 but I think 

when survivors of both reflect on both , corona will Trump 9-11 by a very wide margin.  This is literally an apocalypse 

a version of TWD in real life.

WASHINGTON — The nation could begin to see food shortages for some products if the people working on the supply chain lack personal protective equipment, warns an internal Trump administration document obtained by Yahoo News.

Empty supermarket shelves have become one of the most jarring images of the coronavirus pandemic, which has sickened 270,000 Americans and killed 7,000. But so far, there have been no food shortages, despite 90 percent of the American population being under state-enforced lockdown orders.