Has New York hit the curve ?

redstripe

As testing ramps up, which it's supposed to do, many more cases will be found, dont assume that means the situation is necessarially getting worse.

Here in MN they will not test anyone who's not in a hospital or nursing home(or a health care worker), so at some point our cases will explode as they expand testing, the lunatics will of course view that as things getting worse.

Doctor told a family member in NYC that she most likely has the COVIDS, but don’t bother going to the hospital. Gave her two prescriptions and just checks in with her over phone or email. Probably thousands of similar cases in NYC alone.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a wholesaler, this is a legitimate concern. Instead of sweating bad bets, it’s how much am I going to get.

For the wal mart fans - they are only allowing 30 customers in at a time and its nationwide.

30 at a time in the big box stores??  Cvs pharmacy here had a long line the other day and that is a 3000 sf store. They were letting in 10 total people at a time.  

commercial real estate obliterated , residential in huge trouble except for those who own without debt, a small minority.

Fair who is your supplier?

I worked in a hometown grocery store for 5 years & 5 for kraft foods calling on suppliers as well as stores.

Retail grocery is my favorite industry.

Utopia is to own a corner store. Do 60-85k a week.

Would love to be able to do that

I’m guessing the three Ohio supplier biggies (excluding wal mart, meijer) are Kroger, Giant, and Spartan Nash.

Doctor told a family member in NYC that she most likely has the COVIDS, but don’t bother going to the hospital. Gave her two prescriptions and just checks in with her over phone or email. Probably thousands of similar cases in NYC alone.

hundreds  of thousands I would think.  As boat and mike note on the previous page, for weeks we were told stay home unless you are critical. They didn’t have the capacity to test or handle the caseload.  NY hospitals are war zones , hoping they open birthing centers by next month to separate Covid cases from maternity .

hundreds of thousands I would think. As boat and mike note on the previous page, for weeks we were told stay home unless you are critical. They didn’t have the capacity to test or handle the caseload. NY hospitals are war zones , hoping they open birthing centers by next month to separate Covid cases from maternity .

Detroit is a war zone also, sad.

30 at a time in the big box stores?? Cvs pharmacy here had a long line the other day and that is a 3000 sf store. They were letting in 10 total people at a time.

commercial real estate obliterated , residential in huge trouble except for those who own without debt, a small minority.

Yes, I hope others don’t follow but they will. I’m absolutely burned out from it now, working in it 7days a week.

As testing ramps up, which it's supposed to do, many more cases will be found, dont assume that means the situation is necessarially getting worse.

Here in MN they will not test anyone who's not in a hospital or nursing home(or a health care worker), so at some point our cases will explode as they expand testing, the lunatics will of course view that as things getting worse.

according to this site almost 700,000 tests in US yesterday doubling our total to 1.4 mil

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

expect our numbers to really jump in the next couple days

UK

Hospitals have run out of oxygen.

Telling people to not come to hospitals.

No room or drs available to treat them

unreal, hard to fathom in 2020

and what of all the regular patients who can’t receive treatment at hospitals and if they could they risk exposure to the virus and thinned down staff and supplies.  How long can we go with breakdowns in every single aspect of structured society.