The # 1 music thread at tgf

Boatboatboat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed! I have a question since you are a gambler...Put these 4 items in the order of dollars cost/spent in your life 1booze/drugs 2 gambling losses 3music/concerts 4cars/trucks people stealing(include all methods) thanks

screwed that up! 5 things haha should be a tough question for most people that have lived a little

screwed that up! 5 things haha should be a tough question for most people that have lived a little

HA!!!  I was wondering if you meant people who had stolen cars from me,   It would  be a tough call on four of the five , but definitely the one that I should’ve spent the most money on, is probably one on which I’ve spent the least...although I did attend many concerts in Vegas, and those ended up costing on the gambling side... So not sure how to figure that in.

Vehicle would probably rate number four. It would probably be dead last a year ago,  as I always got my parents “hand me downs” before last year when I purchased a new Highlander.

Money stolen/scammed dead last. 

so maybe it’s a toss up for #1 toss up gambling/dd

cars

concerts

scams/theft

In any case, certainly makes you think...  Good question for all...Could substitute something for music if music is not your thing, but I love music. Almost all types.