Have You Ever Been To a Famous Crime Scene?

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I doubt it was a 50 yard shot.

Just to clarify, I was saying that Idon't think the distance from the window to Kennedy was more than 50 yards. But, I Googled it and it was between 70 and 80 yards. The last two shots, the first in the neck and then in the head. A first shot was fired before the Zapruder film started. The only evidence is the sound and the fact of people seeing someone shooting from the 6th floor window.

People dying due to no government plan? If you say so. Let's turn a blind eye to the irresponsibility that led to dead and very sick people.

Irresponsibility isn't a crime. I don't agree that we should turn a blind eye to the irresponsibility that led to dead and very sick people. A...I live in Canada. That didn't happen here. B...It happened where you are, no doubt about that. You SHOULDN'T turn a blind eye to that. That's up to you, your political system, and all of the voters who won't tolerate a criminal for President of the US.