Fish im bored..... want 1k wager. Video added

Boatboatboat

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A fish should we start with the - and dine story or should we start with the story the Silverton where he stole the a stuff off the table where the guy was sports Baton or should we start at the story where you sold the stuff off the dinner table and we have more I'll let you call it bud

Fish dont steal he was salvaging

A fish should we start with the - and dine story or should we start with the story the Silverton where he stole the a stuff off the table where the guy was sports Baton or should we start at the story where you sold the stuff off the dinner table and we have more I'll let you call it bud

Wasn't a BATON

Was a VAPOR PEN found, guy came back 20 minutes later looking for it and told him no idea

END of story

WOOHOO, what a story!!!!!!!!

Im not trying to get back the 5k+ your bar buddy and family stiffed me.

Heck ill post up the 1k with you, if you are worried ill try to get back 20% of 5 year old debt.

if you wanna bet a poster bet Housepicks.  Guy's a window licking donk fukk.  I took his lunch money and stuffed it in his ass for the whole board to see.  He takes it hard and deep in the ass