Than i MAY propose something.

I set you up with a pph act.

All funny money. No real + or -.

You make ? 250 pkays.

All the same amount. [Flat betting]

Must be mlb foots bb

99% dont care about darts or ping pong

You come out ahead.

You get a sticky in the picks forum and can post your url to your hearts content.

You come out behind.

You create thread at the 5 forums of my choosing and will post how you did

All straight wagers vs spread

Boat, be glad to give 30 days of plays whenever we start back... I'll be running a Free 30 days of plays for my guys at that time... I'm a modeler/programmer for the major sports.. I do no advertising but do work with a small, loyal group of guys..

Thanks for offer, be glad to do it when games resume..

Falcon Sports

Boat, be glad to give 30 days of plays whenever we start back... I'll be running a Free 30 days of plays for my guys at that time... I'm a modeler/programmer for the major sports.. I do no advertising but do work with a small, loyal group of guys..

Thanks for offer, be glad to do it when games resume..

Falcon Sports

Excellent, should be fun.  Stay safe until then falcon 

The Good Doctor is not a medical doctor.. PhD in ASTRO physics or something along those lines, he is mostly retired from Redstone Arsenal.

I'm staying safe, trying not to be so bored.. Our life hasn't been altered that significantly... My wife has severe food allergies so dining out is not an option for us. I'm mostly retired with some rental property... I've been mowing alot of grass these days..

Hopefully we can get the PGA tour back by mid June and we can come up with something for the head to head matchups.

Falcon Sports

The secrets of the Daily Double

A 3 part equation, that shows you its not just who you bet but how you bet...

Part 1

Power Ratings model

2 very important things make up this model

(1) the model is very Current, going no further back than 1 month and specifically focusing on the last 2 weeks... Season long stats are virtually meaningless to me.. Can't stress enough that it's very important how you are performing currently.

(2) I always use 2 sets of power ratings for each team... A home rating and an away rating.. This is something that is not stressed enough... One rating is not enough, you must use separate ratings for home and away. Teams are totally different at home and on the road and should be treated as such.

I'll try to post the other 2 parts to the equation that makes up the Daily Double later in the week...

Falcon Sports