Kim Jong Un dead?

Dodgers Dynasty

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D0-C817-FD-6850-4-BA4-9654-B173-DD47892-

You think if that was the real Kim Jong Un, that guy over his shoulder would be death staring him like that behind his back?

He’d be fed to wild dogs, it shot and killed with anti aircraft artillery

Guy goes from the world scrambling at news of his death, and China rushing in a team of doctors to check on him. To one week later making public appearances like nothing ever happened. Was never him to begin with. The real guy died. They inserted this fat Fuck to buy some time to figure out what to do.

On a side note any happy ending massage parlor in the world would be happy to have Kim Yo Jong on the roster. She looks like she could suck a golf ball out of a garden hose

https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/kim-jong-un-photos-spark-wild-theories-about-a-body-double/

body double. He’s dead. Look real close. If you think that’s him -550 you wear a bib to catch drool

Spot on as usual. :cigar Appearances were faked.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/24/kim-jong-un-reportedly-in-a-coma-for-months-recent-appearances-faked/

Trumps gonna grab her right in the pussy.

BN-XK166_3oR3I_M_20180209034035.jpg

I realize NK is poor, but she is one of the elites - can she not afford makeup? Or does she not wear any to not provoke anger from the masses for 'decadence'? 

I assume it's probably the latter. But the fact she cares about that sort of thing means she may be a much more competent leader than her brother, who ate like a hippo and became bloated to enormous size in a nation of malnourished, starving people. I'm surprised he wasn't offed by a military coup ages ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

What a fucking joke she is, watched her on Face the Nation just a few minutes ago, a real idiot and a total fraud

wrong 

tough and good leader, state doing great economically and her smile even got EASIER on the eyes

I like her and think she's a fine gov for a state like south dakota - which is where she should stay. What i dont care for is that she's a very attractive woman, especially for her age, BUT she doesn't need to constantly try to make herself look like a whore. the extensions, the makeup, the lips is too much.