Biden’s Sexually Allegations

Balco

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you recommend bathing in it like Cuomo's wife did? As a shareholder of CLX, i recommend more dumbasses do.

No I don't recommend eventhough in the past while doing laundry I've gotten bleach on my hands and arms a few times. As far as I know there were no negative affects.

I would reccomend going to your local forest and sweep the floors though.

No I don't recommend eventhough in the past while doing laundry I've gotten bleach on my hands and arms a few times. As far as I know there were no negative affects.

Hey Dummy how many times did you have to be rescued from swallowing your tongue today?

o.5-440

u.5+254

Wasnt Biden. Trump in a mask and the Republicon Nazi Rapist covered up. We already know he likes to grab her by the pussy while the Replubicons do nothing.

Republicon, Republicon, Republicon and a whole bunch of additional shit nobody will read.

-Bigrunner

Don't do it Downsouth. Just because Trump says to drink Clorox because it will make you as white on the inside as the outside. Don't do it. It will kill you.

If you want to drop your draws and sun your asshole it may kill the virus without killing you.

So wait a second, let me make sure I understand this correctly...

CNN has had this Larry King clip of Biden’s accuser’s mother this ENTIRE TIME???!!!???!!!

If this is true, than CNN is highly, highly corrupt. We always knew they were partisan, but this would be on an entirely different level.

Wow if true, WOW!

DD

CNN - Complicit News Network.

you could drink a can of draino instead....