Biden’s Sexually Allegations

Balco

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt Biden. Trump in a mask and the Republicon Nazi Rapist covered up. We already know he likes to grab her by the pussy while the Replubicons do nothing.

Republicon, Republicon, Republicon and a whole bunch of additional shit nobody will read.

-Bigrunner

You're not paying attention. Trump has a ton of blood on his hands. He's in a lot of trouble. He's feeling like a caged animal. And the RepubliCons let him do it. More importantly because of Trump and the RepubliCons America is in so much trouble.

The best and the brightest worldwide no longer want to come to America. Pay attention Downsouth.

"What he did was wrong and shameful. I don't think he'll do it again. I'm gonna let him do it and vote not guilty ".

- RepubliCons

So wait a second, let me make sure I understand this correctly...

CNN has had this Larry King clip of Biden’s accuser’s mother this ENTIRE TIME???!!!???!!!

If this is true, than CNN is highly, highly corrupt. We always knew they were partisan, but this would be on an entirely different level.

Wow if true, WOW!

DD

100% truth

It's a democrat candidate so is definitely not true.Is there a double standard with Judge Kavanaugh?

I knew Christine Blasey Ford full of shit in the first seconds of her testimony. Phony young girl voice. 

Shit was staged on belief.

Creepy Joe has a history of groping women and kissing them without consent. Everyone with a right

mind knows this is these are facts.

Tara Reade's allegation seems pretty legit. There should be a full investigation.No?

It's a democrat candidate so is definitely not true.Is there a double standard with Judge Kavanaugh?

I knew Christine Blasey Ford full of shit in the first seconds of her testimony. Phony young girl voice. 

Creepy Joe has a history of groping women and kissing them without consent. Everyone with a right

Tara Reade's allegation seems pretty legit. There should be a full investigation.No?

Is that your role in US government now, Sid? Deciding about investigations? In your fucked up fantasy insane world, have you now become the decider on who gets investigated?

Fuck, post 10 more anti-trump memes. Tell us again how dumb we are, that’ll accomplish a lot.

I'm busy tonight. Got two episodes of The Plot Against America lined up. Tomorrow though. I'll get some more up, and if some stupid whack a mole sticks his head up, I'll whack em. Probably mention how dumb they are, because there are some really fucking dumb, fucked in the head, people here. Till tomorrow, then.

Is that your role in US government now, Sid? Deciding about investigations? In your fucked up fantasy insane world, have you now become the decider on who gets investigated?

Why are defensive here? Basically your say means zip as your live in a different country. Biden is far more corrupt than Trump and he will continue to protect the Deep State. Canada has their own DS too. You might be a huge Soros fan. In fact I think you are.

Even if he raped her he still would walk clean.

Why are defensive here? Basically your say means zip as your live in a different country. Biden is far more corrupt than Trump and he will continue to protect the Deep State. Canada has their own DS too. You might be a huge Soros fan. In fact I think you are.

Even if he raped her he still would walk clean.

Oh, I see.

I'm busy tonight. Got two episodes of The Plot Against America lined up. Tomorrow though. I'll get some more up, and if some stupid whack a mole sticks his head up, I'll whack em. Probably mention how dumb they are, because there are some really fucking dumb, fucked in the head, people here. Till tomorrow, then.

You call them dumb because they oppose your ideology. You ain't whacking up shit globalist.

Get your ass to bed Paddy.

You call them dumb because they oppose your ideology. You ain't whacking up shit globalist.

Get your ass to bed Paddy.

I call them dumb because they are dumb. End of story. Don't try to polish a turd. I call them dumb because of their idiocy, which I suppose is a unique type of ideology. The political beliefs of those who have no problem with a criminal being the leader of their country. Redstripe, TJD, CK, Rusty, Mickey Joe, they are a subspecies of man, of A person who’s sexuality I admire sapiens. A person who’s sexuality I admire deplorabulus.

I call them dumb because they are dumb. End of story. Don't try to polish a turd. I call them dumb because of their idiocy, which I suppose is a unique type of ideology. The political beliefs of those who have no problem with a criminal being the leader of their country. Redstripe, TJD, CK, Rusty, Mickey Joe, they are a subspecies of man, of A person who’s sexuality I admire sapiens. A person who’s sexuality I admire deplorabulus.

Our President is a great man and he sacrifices a lot for our country, it’s a travesty the way he is treated by our press

Stop with this deranged trump hate, you sound like a loony tune

DD

You sound awful triggered. Pour yourself a nice scotch neat.

You sound awful triggered. Pour yourself a nice scotch neat.

No, I'm not triggered, which eliminates the possibility that I'm awful triggered. Why is it that every time you guys get into a rage on being fed some simple facts simply stated, you project your state onto the guy who's made you uneasy, and suddenly it's THAT guy who's triggered? Huh, can you explain that Sid. Can you explain why you never answer a question? You just spew. If Paul Revere had galloped by your upstairs bedroom window in Concord yelling "The Brits are coming, the Brits are coming", you'd probably have emptied your chamberpot into the street as he went buy. Because that's a very good analogy to what your contribution usually is here. Pouring shit and piss out of an empty space.

The usual hypocrisy and double standard libtard playbook, losers and pussies the lot of them.