Kickback Kelly is at it again

D-Hustle

When King and company left EoG to start this web-site, I private messaged John and asked him if I could be on the radio show for a segment or if there was anything else I could do to participate in EoG. I don't have anything to sell and I'm not looking for a handout (I play some of the real money contests) -- I just like to talk sports betting with other genuinely interested people.

This was before I knew about the "September 1st thing". But I was hopeful that because John was in a tough spot he might actually live up to making EoG a place where you could actually discuss sports betting instead of being a zoo.

He replied back, said he would call me and did. When we talked, he asked me if I was interested in doing the weekly contest versus railbird and I said I was. John said he'd call me back the next week.

During that week, I posted in the challenge thread wishing Wade good luck and said I wanted to play the next month. I didn't actually expect anything of it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

The next time John called me, he asked me if I would be interested in doing the Grand Challenge and I said I had been wanting to do it for a few months and yes. He said it was a deal and he would announce it on Sept 1st. He also said he wanted to get me on the radio show to "introduce me to the audience", but never really followed up on that. I assume it is because he is busy trying to keep things afloat over there.

On Sunday night he left me a voice mail and asked me to provide him with two paragraphs about myself to set-up an introduction when he created the thread, so I sent them Monday morning.

Had I known so many people would have been annoyed or offended that he chose me I wouldn't have asked to participate in the first place. I wasn't trying to take away anything from anyone else and didn't realize it was such a difficult/prestigious honor to get to participate. I didn't realize I had to earn it.

I didn't give John anything and I am not a "ghost". I just asked to play and he told me I could. Someone over there is saying King things I'm a ghost, which I have not heard of, but I paid for the $250 post-up here to King using my PayPal, so he should know I am not.

I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, and I'm sorry if other people deserved it more and people feel like I cut in line or something. I've only tried to make positive contributions to the forums, and I'm a little disappointed I was being personally attacked because John asked me to describe myself for an audience who apparently wasn't really interested in having some unfamiliar guy showcased over one of them.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up.

Guest boatboatboat

Hustle Just keep on keeping on man.

Would LOVE to have you posting here with us.

We need more of YOU and posters like YOU at this site.

Please don't be a stranger!

peace