Fuck, why am I always tempted?

KingRevolver

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept going back for more whiffs. It was too addicting. The pressure would build more and more after each whiff. She finally caught me and asked what I was doing. I told her the washer was making a strange noise and I got close to listen. She said the washer isn't even on. I said, "Yeah, that's why I thought it was strange."

She told me to stop lying and said she was flattered. She got close to me, took my hand, boys, and rubbed it up against her crotch. Fuck.

The rest is history.

She paid me $500 for "putting together a vacuum." :laugh

Made some money on a monday and got laid by a woman?

Sure, pal. Go grab your hammer and get back to work.

I kept going back for more whiffs. It was too addicting. The pressure would build more and more after each whiff. She finally caught me and asked what I was doing. I told her the washer was making a strange noise and I got close to listen. She said the washer isn't even on. I said, "Yeah, that's why I thought it was strange."

She told me to stop lying and said she was flattered. She got close to me, took my hand, boys, and rubbed it up against her crotch. Fuck.

The rest is history.

She paid me $500 for "putting together a vacuum." :laugh

You must be Irish. You have the gift of the seanchai.

You guys are idiots if you don't think a 68-year-old can be fuckable. Clowns.

Pro Tip: if you cut holes in tennis balls and attach them to the bottom of walkers, your new lady friend will start cruising faster through the mall when you’re on your 5 am walk dates, ask Fish, he will confirm :cheers

Pro Tip: if you cut holes in tennis balls and attach them to the bottom of walkers, your new lady friend will start cruising faster through the mall when you’re on your 5 am walk dates, ask Fish, he will confirm :cheers

Does she know how to use a smart phone or she still rocking the rotary one? :pop

Kinger swapped out slutty high heels for orthopedic Keds :laugh

At least you’ll save some money over the last one since you’ll be eating dinner at 3:30 now :bulb

punchfit-page96.jpg