Fuck, why am I always tempted?

KingRevolver

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept going back for more whiffs. It was too addicting. The pressure would build more and more after each whiff. She finally caught me and asked what I was doing. I told her the washer was making a strange noise and I got close to listen. She said the washer isn't even on. I said, "Yeah, that's why I thought it was strange."

She told me to stop lying and said she was flattered. She got close to me, took my hand, boys, and rubbed it up against her crotch. Fuck.

The rest is history.

She paid me $500 for "putting together a vacuum." :laugh

I kept going back for more whiffs. It was too addicting. The pressure would build more and more after each whiff. She finally caught me and asked what I was doing. I told her the washer was making a strange noise and I got close to listen. She said the washer isn't even on. I said, "Yeah, that's why I thought it was strange."

She told me to stop lying and said she was flattered. She got close to me, took my hand, boys, and rubbed it up against her crotch. Fuck.

The rest is history.

She paid me $500 for "putting together a vacuum." :laugh

:laugh

And then Kinger wakes up and realizes he's holding his prick in one hand and his own underwear in the other! :laugh

The tension has been building up for two months now, though.  This wasn't spur of the moment.  She's called me over for a lot of ridiculous things.  She's really into me.  Finally gave her what she wanted.

She's OK, but the panties make me crazy.

Are you gonna buy her a scooter?