can PocketRockets return?

KingKolzig

Kolzer what kind of meds are you on tonite pal? :pop

How intelligent can Rockets be when his body is constantly pumped full of coke, heroin, meth and any other powder/pills he can get his grubby little paws on pal :laugh

I’ve seen a few of his videos and he can’t even string together 3 coherent sentences pal

If rocky grew up in Concord with a silver spoon he would be making $400k right now

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kolzig I’m still shocked you send that clown money pal, what has that guy ever done for anyone?

$1000 goes a lot further in CR then it does in NH

id like to see him turn his life around and he can cause hes smart. i think hes close to ditching all the drugs in fact honestly from what he says he just drinks from time to time now

and i dont just give him money. if i have a high balance but a large rollover he gives me plays and we both chip away at the r.o then i give him 33%

$1000 goes a lot further in CR then it does in NH

id like to see him turn his life around and he can cause hes smart. i think hes close to ditching all the drugs in fact honestly from what he says he just drinks from time to time now

and i dont just give him money. if i have a high balance but a large rollover he gives me plays and we both chip away at the r.o then i give him 33%

Ive been forum knowing PR for almost a decade, always rooted for him and he would often go through periods of reasonable, even intelligent posting.

But he ALWAYS ended up going psycho for the damndest reasons.

Still root for the guy but from a looooooooong distance.  Dude is literally a ticking time bomb and I dont want to be anywhere near when he blows.

Ive been forum knowing PR for almost a decade, always rooted for him and he would often go through periods of reasonable, even intelligent posting.

But he ALWAYS ended up going psycho for the damndest reasons.

Still root for the guy but from a looooooooong distance.  Dude is literally a ticking time bomb and I dont want to be anywhere near when he blows.

its the drugs. even booze can make you crazy

drug cartels are the reason for most of the pain in the world. id say 90% of inmates if they never touched a substance wouldnt be there. i even charged my brother when i was drunk i couldnt help it