Joey....please refund me my $500 and I’m serious

Teddy kgb

There was a guy here that was capasitated (head removed) in a motorcycle accident on my street and when the corenor showed up he asked the fireman how he wanted to list it......Fire Chief said ‘CV’ just like the rest....

True story I was standing right there....

There was a guy here that was capasitated (head removed) in a motorcycle accident on my street and when the corenor showed up he asked the fireman how he wanted to list it......Fire Chief said ‘CV’ just like the rest....

:laugh

What is capasitated? :scratch

Didn’t they have English class in the can pal? :pop

I looked at the new projection for various states, it's total nonsense and chaos, for instance they predict 2100 deaths in MN, Wisconsin(almost like MN) gets 717  in ND they predict 38, SD (which is almost like ND) they predict 279, montana gets 13.

It's like they just threw random numbers together.

But boy oh boy, that new national total is scary.

joey owes us a dime!!!!