What do we do about China?

Balco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chinese sold drones to our police departments to help with control the spread of virus, but it's really to spy on us and sell info to terrorist. 

DJI drones in 22 States.

I have a DJI drone. I took this photo with it last Saturday. It automatically transmits to the nearest Chinese restaurant, and they encode the info and send it to a fishing boat in Peking harbour. No idea where it goes to then. I did hear that they are aware that we are working on a new breed or strain of cattle that live off water plants and small salmon. I notice that there are a few roaming away from the grass feeders up on the right side of the lake. Possible spreaders of the cowroaming virus.

Otter-Lake-north-drone-medium.jpg

I have a DJI drone. I took this photo with it last Saturday. It automatically transmits to the nearest Chinese restaurant, and they encode the info and send it to a fishing boat in Peking harbour. No idea where it goes to then. I did hear that they are aware that we are working on a new breed or strain of cattle that live off water plants and small salmon. I notice that there are a few roaming away from the grass feeders up on the right side of the lake. Possible spreaders of the cowroaming virus.

:lol

Unreal Paddy is a conduit to the Chinese Government 

10% of the population owns 90% of the wealth

seems fair

Life ain't fair Kolzer.  

If you aren't happy with your lot in life, stop blaming others and do something about it. 

Get off disability, get a job, work hard, and move out of your parents place.  I'd start with that plan.  Then hopefully things will start to improve with your situation.